Thread: installatlon of BibleWorks 7 on new computer

Default installatlon of BibleWorks 7 on new computer

I am getting a Windows 10 laptop computer. I have BibleWorks 7 on my current computer and want to install it on the new computer. I don't have the activation code, but I do have the serial number that I wrote down when I installed BibleWorks 7 on my current computer. Will that work for installing it on my new computer? If not, is there any way to install it?

Quote Originally Posted by ljw View Post
    I am getting a Windows 10 laptop computer. I have BibleWorks 7 on my current computer and want to install it on the new computer. I don't have the activation code, but I do have the serial number that I wrote down when I installed BibleWorks 7 on my current computer. Will that work for installing it on my new computer? If not, is there any way to install it?
    I have a list of activation codes going back to BW5. BW8, 9, and 10 had activation codes for the program itself. For earlier versions of the program I only have serial numbers though modules had activation codes but in a different format than the format for BW8-10.

If I were doing it, I would try installing it. If it asks for a code, I would try the serial number.