Thread: Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament

Default Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament

Can someone tell me how to get the unlock codes of TWOT after you upgrade from BW9 to BW10?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Castellano View Post
    Can someone tell me how to get the unlock codes of TWOT after you upgrade from BW9 to BW10?
    I don't have an unlock code for TWOT. When I upgraded from BW9 to BW10 it was just included as you can see from the image below.

Name:  bw10 with TWOT.png
Views: 103
Size:  123.3 KB

I suggest you manually copy the file from BW9 and put it in BW10 to see if that works.

When you bought your upgrade from BW9 to BW10, you (should have) received an email with activation codes. One of them would have been for "Upgrade from BibleWorks 9". Go to BW10 main menu bar, File / Activate Database. If "Upgrade from BibleWorks 9" isn't there (for me it is at the bottom of the list) you should follow the instructions at the top of the Activation Manager window. That upgrade code activates the several things that were in BW9, but were dropped from BW10. (Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament, Moody Bible Atlas, CNS Romanian Bible, French Jerusalem Bible (FBJ), The Afrikaans versions A83 and AFR)

--Jim
    Last edited by Jim Wert; 06-12-2019 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Added list of dropped items