Thread: USB Problems

Default USB Problems

Has anyone had a problem with their BW USB not being recognized anymore? I have BW10, and need the USB for the Activation of add-on modules. My BW10 is running fine, but to activate BDAG and HALOT I was asked to insert the USB and click 'OK'. But my USB is no longer recognized. I tried it on two other computers, and none work. They all ask me if I want to 'format' the USB, which I certainly don't want to do. Any options for Activating without needing that, or what to do if my USB no longer works?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MLynch View Post
    Has anyone had a problem with their BW USB not being recognized anymore? I have BW10, and need the USB for the Activation of add-on modules. My BW10 is running fine, but to activate BDAG and HALOT I was asked to insert the USB and click 'OK'. But my USB is no longer recognized. I tried it on two other computers, and none work. They all ask me if I want to 'format' the USB, which I certainly don't want to do. Any options for Activating without needing that, or what to do if my USB no longer works?
    Thanks!
    Try this. Run BW. Click on File (in the main menu), Activate Database, Options, Add new activation code.

Paste the codes for BDAG and HALOT into window and continue.

If clicking on "Activate Database" does not open a new window, close BW and run it as an administrator and try again.

If the above does not work, you may need to download the ISO from the BibleWorks home page. As an administrator mount the ISO and it will open a new drive. In that drive double click on autorun.exe to begin the installation. Chose Modify.

It will then offer to activate any new codes (without requiring BW to be reinstalled). Click on Yes and enter your codes.

For the procedures above to work, running as an administrator is necessary.