Thread: Is anyone else having this problem?

Default Is anyone else having this problem?

The 64-bit BW loads every time and works just fine... until I click the Notes Tab in the Analysis Window. Then the whole program freezes up, sometimes immediately, sometimes a few minutes later.

Could it be because the 32-bit program is still on my laptop?

Just FYI, I have never loaded any notes into this program nor created any under the Notes Tab.

I can duplicate this. I also have 32 bit installed with the 64 bit.

I also had constant freezes with the 64bit version, and never installed the 32 bit.
    I finally removed the program from my Macbook and I'm planning to install, even on the Mac, the PC version using a virtual machine.

PS my main computer is a PC and I find the PC version much more stable than the 64bit Mac.

Itís not the 32 bit on the same computer. Try changing the settings for notes. I changed a few and it fixed the problem for now.

Quote Originally Posted by jfidel View Post
    Itís not the 32 bit on the same computer. Try changing the settings for notes. I changed a few and it fixed the problem for now.
    Like what settings?

See attached image.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Ok... but...

Quote Originally Posted by jfidel View Post
    See attached image.
    Well, ok, this allows me to click on and open the "Notes" in the Analysis Window, and not have the program freeze.

BUT it still doesn't allow me to type notes. If I actually type notes, the program freezes. So that defeats the purpose.

So I'm back with the original problem.

I don't use BW notes and was playing with them to try and assist you. Maybe someone else can assist. Unfortunately, this is the downside to a product that is only minimally supported as the technology it runs on continues to develop.