Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Broken Statistics

  1. #1

    Exclamation Broken Statistics

    I am not sure if any developers watch this list, but I found a bug.


    I noticed a problem with the statistics not matching the search results.

    I have included the GSE search file.

    When I run this search it returns 83 hits, but when I look at the statistics, it only shows 28 hits (the latter is the result count for two of the subqueries).


    GSE query attached
    Attached Files Attached Files
    HaMilim.netronix.com

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    701

    Default

    i haven't looked at the search, but in my experience with these type of stats reports, usually it is a missunderstanding of what stats and search results should be returned. Using subsearches really complicates the results that will be returned.

    Blessings
    Glenn
    Glenn Weaver

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Weaver View Post
    i haven't looked at the search, but in my experience with these type of stats reports, usually it is a missunderstanding of what stats and search results should be returned. Using subsearches really complicates the results that will be returned.

    Blessings
    Glenn
    I was able to limit the subsearch and get the results, but I believe I should be able to get the same results with subsearch enabled. The total hits does not change either way.

    In some circumstances the subsearch is required, so this does limit the usefulness of the statistics in these cases.
    HaMilim.netronix.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •