Thread: Cannot copy Greek font to Microsoft Office - apparently the ttf file is corrupted

Default Cannot copy Greek font to Microsoft Office - apparently the ttf file is corrupted

The line 'Duplicate fonts' shows there is a probelm during validation. Please help???

There is a setting in the Fonts section that allows for the export of text in Unicode. Have you tried some of those options?

Quote Originally Posted by jfidel View Post
    There is a setting in the Fonts section that allows for the export of text in Unicode. Have you tried some of those options?
    I changed the font to BWGRKN and it works fine except that I have hundreds, if not over a thousand docs already done in the past that no longer show the greek font I copied into them. I wish I could get back the BWGRKL so that all works as it once did. My friend sent me his copy of the file, which I used to replace the one I had, but it never fixed the problem. I completely deleted BW and downloaded a new copy, all to no avail.

I'm not very knowledgeable about Macs, but I think that you might need to reinstall the Bwgrkl font in the Mac fonts folder. There may be instructions for doing this in the BibleWorks Knowledge Base that you can access from the bibleworks.com site. There should be a copy of the Bwgrkl font in the BibleWorks 10 main program folder. There should also be instructions in the BibleWorks Knowledge Base on how to access that folder on a Mac.

Blessings,
    Glenn
    Glenn Weaver