Thread: BibleWorks 64 bit stopped working.

Default BibleWorks 64 bit stopped working.

I installed BibleWorks 64 for MAC earlier this year, and it worked fine until a few days ago when I received the following message. I uninstalled BibleWorks and reinstalled it. It opened properly a couple of times, then I received the message again. Can anyone help me? Thank you.

"The program bw100064.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. This can be caused by a problem in BibleWorks or a deficiency in Wine, the compatibility layer which is being used to run BibleWorks. Contact the makers of BibleWorks for help."

John LaShell

Default Problem Resolved

Apparently the problem was that I had changed the fonts to make them larger for my old eyes. I may have known about that when I first installed the 64 bit version, but I forgot. At any rate, it seems to be working OK now.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN LASHELL View Post
    I installed BibleWorks 64 for MAC earlier this year, and it worked fine until a few days ago when I received the following message. I uninstalled BibleWorks and reinstalled it. It opened properly a couple of times, then I received the message again. Can anyone help me? Thank you.

"The program bw100064.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. This can be caused by a problem in BibleWorks or a deficiency in Wine, the compatibility layer which is being used to run BibleWorks. Contact the makers of BibleWorks for help."

John LaShell