Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Help with 64-bit Mac note transfer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Default Help with 64-bit Mac note transfer

    Finally, I was able to properly download the 64-bit Mac Installer -- AND IT IS WORKING!!! Hallelujah!!!

    But now I need detailed help transferring all my notes from my 32-bit system to my 64-bit system. PLEASE???

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mahoffmansts View Post
    Finally, I was able to properly download the 64-bit Mac Installer -- AND IT IS WORKING!!! Hallelujah!!!

    But now I need detailed help transferring all my notes from my 32-bit system to my 64-bit system. PLEASE???
    Have you been able to figure it out yet? If not, are both systems running so you can copy files from one system to the other?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by now john View Post
    Have you been able to figure it out yet? If not, are both systems running so you can copy files from one system to the other?

    No, I have not been able to figure it out. But yes, thankfully, both systems are running. Thank you in advance for your assistance! (detailed please!)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mahoffmansts View Post
    No, I have not been able to figure it out. But yes, thankfully, both systems are running. Thank you in advance for your assistance! (detailed please!)
    I just sent you a private message.

  5. #5

    Default

    I just paid my yearly Premium fee this week because i'm very very encouraged by the new leadership and the direction Evernote is heading -finally- after years of new features without ever fixing things to work correctly. I've been using Evernote since 2009 and they seem to finally have a business model and vision for the future that i can put up with.









    snaptube vidmate word to pdf










    Last edited by addomannim; 11-18-2020 at 07:30 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    66

    Default

    But now I need detailed help transferring all my notes from my 32-bit system to my 64-bit system. PLEASE??? Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin
    Last edited by GATYRA; 11-26-2020 at 03:44 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •