Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Help with 64-bit Mac note transfer

  1. #1

    Default Help with 64-bit Mac note transfer

    Finally, I was able to properly download the 64-bit Mac Installer -- AND IT IS WORKING!!! Hallelujah!!!

    But now I need detailed help transferring all my notes from my 32-bit system to my 64-bit system. PLEASE???

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mahoffmansts View Post
    Finally, I was able to properly download the 64-bit Mac Installer -- AND IT IS WORKING!!! Hallelujah!!!

    But now I need detailed help transferring all my notes from my 32-bit system to my 64-bit system. PLEASE???
    Have you been able to figure it out yet? If not, are both systems running so you can copy files from one system to the other?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by now john View Post
    Have you been able to figure it out yet? If not, are both systems running so you can copy files from one system to the other?

    No, I have not been able to figure it out. But yes, thankfully, both systems are running. Thank you in advance for your assistance! (detailed please!)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mahoffmansts View Post
    No, I have not been able to figure it out. But yes, thankfully, both systems are running. Thank you in advance for your assistance! (detailed please!)
    I just sent you a private message.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •