Thread: Tab Font Size

Default Tab Font Size

How do I change the font size of tabs in the Analysis Window and the fonts of the drop-down menus from the Main Menu? I can find all sorts of information about how to change various other fonts and how to change the scaling. My eyes are now having trouble reading the small font on the tabs and the sub-menu options. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by dukerk; 02-19-2019 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dukerk View Post
    How do I change the font size of tabs in the Analysis Window and the fonts of the drop-down menus from the Main Menu? I can find all sorts of information about how to change various other fonts and how to change the scaling. My eyes are now having trouble reading the small font on the tabs and the sub-menu options. Thanks in advance.
    Check out the BW help video at https://youtu.be/KknOxQdzqjg

If some font sizes are too big after the change above, use the information about how to change various other fonts to make those fonts smaller.
    Last edited by now john; 02-20-2019 at 12:36 AM.

Default Tab font size

Thank you! I had used the scale function, from 100-125% and had not noticed the font in the tabs looking any different. However, you are right. I can keep increasing the scale function until those fonts are legible, and then I can go back and address the other fonts separately and make them smaller. I suppose for exporting, they will be too small, but I can adjust them again.

Quote Originally Posted by now john View Post
    Check out the BW help video at https://youtu.be/KknOxQdzqjg

If some font sizes are too big after the change above, use the information about how to change various other fonts to make those fonts smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by dukerk View Post
    Thank you! I had used the scale function, from 100-125% and had not noticed the font in the tabs looking any different. However, you are right. I can keep increasing the scale function until those fonts are legible, and then I can go back and address the other fonts separately and make them smaller. I suppose for exporting, they will be too small, but I can adjust them again.
    You can set export fonts and then set browse/analysis window fonts independently and then searchwindow fonts different than the others if you wish. See all of the options at Tools, Options, Fonts.
    Last edited by now john; 02-20-2019 at 07:02 PM.