Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lange's Commentary

Quote Originally Posted by kzitsch View Post
    Remember that I re-installed the program from my media that I purchased and then applied all the patches from my other computer. I also applied the downloads file from there as well as the ini and userdb files. Does this have something to do with it. If so, that is problematic, because I shouldn't have to download from an iso file online. The internet might go out tomorrow. Not being confrontational here, just concerned. Appreciate any help here.Ken Zitsch
    But BW recommends that all new installations made after BW closed be made from the ISO.
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Hello, friends!
    If you do a BW10 reinstall after July 24, 2018 you should do it from the ISO, not old media....Michael

I don't see what is problematic with that. The ISO is like a new release of the program. If there are updates in the future (there already has been one), the program can be updated internally as usual, without needing to download a new ISO. The ISO only needs to be downloaded once and can be used to make future installations.

Whether or not you download the ISO, I suggest you follow the instructions in this post exactly. https://www.bibleworks.com/forums/sh...7109#post37109

That means, do not click on a pbn file but move the pbn file to the appropriate folder in BW and then use the internal BW updater as instructed to install the commentary.

What you have tried so far hasn't worked. Maybe the above procedure will work.

If not, maybe you will need to download the ISO if you want to use Lange's as part of BW. It is included in the ISO!
    Last edited by now john; 02-22-2019 at 08:16 PM.

Default Not Working

That does not work. Thanks anyway. I will at some point in time download that iso file

Default Lange's

Quote Originally Posted by appylover View Post
    I understand that Lange's commentary is supposed to be available to all Bibleworks 10 users. I went to Help/Check Updates but there were no updates available. Is there any other way to get this commentary? I guess I missed it the first time it was made available. Thanks for any help you can provide.
    This module is no longer available as a download using the updater in BibleWorks 10. To get it you have the download the ISO file at the location listed on the BW page. Mount the ISO file and run the setup program.
    Mike

Default Lange's Commentary

Quote Originally Posted by MBushell View Post
    This module is no longer available as a download using the updater in BibleWorks 10. To get it you have the download the ISO file at the location listed on the BW page. Mount the ISO file and run the setup program.
    Mike
    Thanks, I did just that. I had to go to my local computer shop to download the file. It would have taken weeks to do it otherwise on the bandwidth I have. But I got it and thanks for the help, PEACE