Thread: Hebrew WTT

Default Hebrew WTT

Hello, has anyone faced this problem: all vowels disappeared from the text, just the letters (consonants) are there in the browse window. In analysis window everything is normal. It did work for a month or so, now all vowels are gone... Did I do something, click on a button or????

Can anyone suggest something that could be done...

Henca
    Last edited by Henca; 01-12-2019 at 01:32 PM.

From the help menu regarding the status bar at the bottom of the workspace:
    Vowels
    The Vowelsstatus area indicates whether or not Hebrew text and morphology searches are vowel point sensitive. If this area is grayed out then search words should be entered without vowel points. If it is active then you must enter search words exactly including vowel points. Double-clicking on this area will toggle the setting. Double-clicking on this option has no effect unless the active search version is a Hebrew version.

Qere and Kethib Settings
    These two status areas indicate whether or not Hebrew text and morphological searches ignore qere and/or kethib readings. If either status area is grayed then the corresponding readings will be ignored. Double-clicking on either area will toggle the corresponding setting.

If you double click on either of these settings does it help?

Default hebrew vowels

Thank you, man! It worked, but I lost the verse by verse (with one search version and multiple version with the same versions in the browse window...

I try to find it, have to get to know BW better. Now I know that my display was to small, ord the BW display to big, I never saw the options below....!!

Thnx

Henrik

Default Thank you

I think I found it, I double clicked on "Browse" below and there it was...

Bless you all!

Henrik

Glad to hear.