Thread: Can't open resources on Mac

Default Can't open resources on Mac

Hello,

I'm not sure if it is due to recent system update, I can't open the books in the Resources any longer.
    The new window will still open, but all is blank.
    Does anyone have the same problem?

My system is MacOS 10.14.1 (18B75)

Name:  Screenshot 2018-11-16 11.26.17.png
Views: 116
Size:  34.0 KB
    Martin Zhang

I let it stay there for a few hours. When I came back, it loaded. Now I can open all resources.
    But after I closed BW and relaunched it, it would not open the resources again. It's kind of weird...
    Martin Zhang

I can duplicate this issue. I am running IOS 13.6 and the Mac 64 bit installer. It took 26 seconds for the resource to load. Once it did, selecting other resources sometimes worked and sometimes not.

If I open resources using the 32bit installer 10-44, they open fine. Looks like the 64 bit installer needs some work.

Even in the 32 bit version, if I select another resource it opens in the previous pane with the correct content, but the title is the old resource.
    This screenshot is where I selected Nicoll's commentary and then one of the church fathers. The content is from the church fathers, but the title is still the commentary.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I have opened and closed BW 10 a number of times and it appears the program has initialized itself so that the resources are now opening quickly. The problem with reusing existing windows and the title still exists, but it is livable at this time.

Try opening and closing the program a few times to see if it improves. If someone knows how to for an initialization that might prove helpful. I know if you change a resources (add/delete) that will cause it.
    Last edited by jfidel; 11-18-2018 at 09:12 AM. Reason: updated findings