Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mac OS Mojave 10.14

Default Mac OS Mojave 10.14

I upgraded to this version and tried to install the x64 version but security will not permit it, even with the "Allow apps downloaded from from App Store and identified developers" setting enabled - any counsel?

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 7.31.42 PM.png
Views: 528
Size:  28.7 KB
    Last edited by jlpeterson; 10-07-2018 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jlpeterson View Post
    I upgraded to this version and tried to install the x64 version but security will not permit it, even with the "Allow apps downloaded from from App Store and identified developers" setting enabled - any counsel
    These both address that security issue.

https://www.iotgadgets.com/2018/09/h...d-high-sierra/

https://techsviewer.com/allow-instal...-macos-mojave/

Last edited by now john; 10-08-2018 at 03:44 AM.

Success. Thank you.

Success. Thank you.
    Your welcome. Good to hear that you are up and running.

Default Unable to open BW10 on Macbook Pro 2017 when upgraded OSHighSierra to Mojave.

I upgraded to this version and tried to install the x64 version but security will not permit it, even with the "Allow apps downloaded from from App Store and identified developers" setting enabled - any counsel?

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 7.31.42 PM.png
Views: 528
Size:  28.7 KB
    Dear BWForumusers:
    I recently upgraded my Mac OS (HighSierra to Mojave). As I am a PhD candidate (dissertation) and doing Greek manuscript work, I am needing to have access to BW 10. Does anyone know what may be wrong and how to remedy this conundrum?

Most sincerely,
    Textcritic.

Quote Originally Posted by textcritic View Post
    Dear BWForumusers: I recently upgraded my Mac OS (HighSierra to Mojave). As I am a PhD candidate (dissertation) and doing Greek manuscript work, I am needing to have access to BW 10. Does anyone know what may be wrong and how to remedy this conundrum? Textcritic.
    See this post in this thread. https://www.bibleworks.com/forums/sh...6643#post36643

Default MSS not working?

I've installed Mojave on my laptop and installed the 64 bit version of BW, along side the old version (both on my laptop for now).

Everything so far looks good, except that there are no images for the MSS. In fact, when I click "Choose image file" dropdown, nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    I've installed Mojave on my laptop and installed the 64 bit version of BW, along side the old version (both on my laptop for now).

Everything so far looks good, except that there are no images for the MSS. In fact, when I click "Choose image file" dropdown, nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help!
    Did you install them?

This post may help. https://www.bibleworks.com/forums/sh...5731#post35731

Default Thanks

Yes, the link was helpful. For some reason I didn't realize that I needed to also have the ISO file. Once I downloaded that and installed the files, everything worked.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Yes, the link was helpful. For some reason I didn't realize that I needed to also have the ISO file. Once I downloaded that and installed the files, everything worked.

Thanks again!
    Does everything work in your 64 Bit version on Mojave and does it run faster than on the other one? What I am really asking was, is it worth the trouble to switch? Thanks