Thread: Turn off Strong's for Everything Except KJV?

Default Turn off Strong's for Everything Except KJV?

Is there a way to only display strong's number for KJV only and not show with NKJ and NASB?

Thank you.

Derek

Quote Originally Posted by drhoads View Post
    Is there a way to only display strong's number for KJV only and not show with NKJ and NASB?

Thank you.

Derek
    One way is to export the NKJ and NASB to text files. "Export notes and codes with references" must NOT be checked. Use the Version Database Compiler and each exported text to create two new versions with names like NKX and NASX. Then display KJV and NKX and NASX. Turn on Strong's numbers and only the KJV will display them.

Whenever I compile a version I do not check "Install after Compiling" until the version compiles successfully. If errors occur, fix them and compile successfully before choosing to install. If you want to remove the tags that are in the the text, open the files in a text editor and search for and replace the tags. Tags are in the form <...>.

Post back if you still have questions.
    Last edited by now john; 09-23-2018 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by now john View Post
    One way is to export the NKJ and NASB to text files. "Export notes and codes with references" must NOT be checked. Use the Version Database Compiler and each exported text to create two new versions with names like NKX and NASX. Then display KJV and NKX and NASX. Turn on Strong's numbers and only the KJV will display them.

Whenever I compile a version I do not check "Install after Compiling" until the version compiles successfully. If errors occur, fix them and compile successfully before choosing to install. If you want to remove the tags that are in the the text, open the files in a text editor and search for and replace the tags. Tags are in the form <...>.

Post back if you still have questions.
    Thank you.