Thread: Greek Keyboard

Default Greek Keyboard

For some reason, my Greek keyboard quit displaying Greek letters on the search bar. So, I am unable to look up Greek words. Does anyone know the solution to this problem? Thanks for your help.

Curtis.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis View Post
    For some reason, my Greek keyboard quit displaying Greek letters on the search bar. So, I am unable to look up Greek words. Does anyone know the solution to this problem? Thanks for your help.

Curtis.
    Do Hebrew and English work normally? If you open the BW Editor, what language does your Greek keyboard display there?

I'm looking for the editor.

John, I opened the editor and there is no language option that I can find.

I'm looking for the editor.
    With BibleWorks running, in the upper left corner click File, click Open Editor.

Type the word English word hello. What do you see in the editor? What language is it?

In the comman line (search bar) type Mark. What do you see? What language is it?

What is your search version? In the Browse Window the text of the search version will not be black. In mine it is blue. What language is the search version?

Is the OS you are using Greek or English or some other language? Is the computer a Mac or a PC?
    Last edited by now john; 09-17-2018 at 05:40 PM.

I typed Hello in the Editor and it is in English. I typed Mark in the search bar and it says, "Mark" in black. I have BW 10. The Keyboard is set on Greek at this moment. I am using a laptop HP with windows 10.

I had some help, John. I need to be sure BGM is typed in the command line. Thanks, I got it now.

I have the keyboard set to the default. That is all I have ever used for English, Greek, or Hebrew. When I type text into the command line the program transliterates the text into the same language as the search version.

To change the keyboard I usually double click "Limits" below the Browse Window. On the left side Fonts the fifth entry under General. Then click KeyBoard Layouts.
    Last edited by now john; 09-17-2018 at 07:57 PM.

I will keep that in mind, thanks a lot!

I will keep that in mind, thanks a lot!
    You're welcome.