Thread: Workspace number 6 could not be restored.

Default Workspace number 6 could not be restored.

Greetings friends & happy Holy Week,
    I seek help from you and our Risen Lord as bibleworks 10 crashed for me a few weeks ago. Instead of reading the threads on the forums (I now realize it was likely caused by those double updates), I uninstalled BW10 and finally got around to using my cute purchased BW 10 flashdrive to reinstall it today (since the online ISO is unavailable). I put in my codes, etc...but after splashing the small rectangle splash screen as it tries to load...instead of truly opening a working Bibleworks, it just says in a small window "Workspace number 6 could not be restored. You may have deleted one of the versions used by the workspace."

Help!

I tried using the special Bibleworks updater...but to no avail.

Trying to run BW as administrator and do crazy stuff doesn't work either...same message keeps coming up.

Please help!
    -Evan

Default Thanks and another attempt

Greetings friends,
    Thanks for the 200 views, even though there are no replies or solutions yet. I'm going to try reinstalling Windows 10 because I know there is already a Windows 10 issue on my relatively new desktop. Although it is likely unrelated...if it is related, it's good to get that squared away.

Moving on...does anyone know if it is possible to update our BW10 media stick with the corrections...or do we need to download the entire ISO file for fresh installs now. Also, is there word on if there is a place to get the new ISO file since it has been down recently? Thanks for your help.

-Evan

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    Greetings friends & happy Holy Week,
    I seek help from you and our Risen Lord as bibleworks 10 crashed for me a few weeks ago. Instead of reading the threads on the forums (I now realize it was likely caused by those double updates), I uninstalled BW10 and finally got around to using my cute purchased BW 10 flashdrive to reinstall it today (since the online ISO is unavailable). I put in my codes, etc...but after splashing the small rectangle splash screen as it tries to load...instead of truly opening a working Bibleworks, it just says in a small window "Workspace number 6 could not be restored. You may have deleted one of the versions used by the workspace."

Help!

I tried using the special Bibleworks updater...but to no avail.

Trying to run BW as administrator and do crazy stuff doesn't work either...same message keeps coming up.

Please help!
    -Evan

Default ISO up...downloading now

I see the ISO is up again. Thank you to Jesus and the other parties responsible! I'll download it onto another flash drive, re-install Windows and try again. Do I need to "take away" this computer for bibleworks before doing it so it doesn't treat it like a new computer after I do this?
    -Evan

Default Fixed

Greetings,
    reinstalled Windows 10, which fixed a few other things...then installed BW10 from new ISO. At first it said a font wouldn't work...but the Lord healed it over night and today I can say with much gratitude: Bibleworks WORKS on my computer. Thanks!
    -Evan