For the Dead Sea Scrolls geeks among us, here is a page with information about testing methods that have revealed forgeries among the surprisingly large number of scroll fragments that have appeared on the market in this century: https://www2.brill.com/New-methods-f...roll-fragments. You can follow the link from that page to an extensive article on 9 specific fragments, and on the problem overall. I note particularly that fragments have been sold to reputable institutions such as Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and Azusa Pacific University. NB especially this sentence: "Significantly, these four fragments have become integrated with datasets, erroneously affecting textual studies of Nehemiah, Tobit and 1 Enoch," with its accompanying footnote 11: "I.e., Prof. Tov’s Revised List furnished the basis for Martin Abegg’s inventory of electronically tagged texts that forms the most recently updated modules of Qumran Biblical texts in Accordance ('Dead Sea Scrolls Biblical Corpus' = DSSB—M/C), and Logos Bible Software." I assume the lack of reference to BibleWorks means that BW is not affected--because its texts are no longer being updated?