Thread: How to get my BW10 activation code?

Default How to get my BW10 activation code?

I upgraded my BW9 to version 10 before June 15, but am just know getting around to installing it. There is no new Activation Code in the box with the thumb drive or in any of the emails Bible Works sent confirming the upgrade. Where do I get my new activation code?

Jay Butler

If you search the forum on "no media" or "empty box" you will see that some of the BW10 boxes were shipped incomplete or empty.

I fortunately receive a complete box. Are you certain that there was no sheet in it containing a banner with BibleWorks 10 at the top and an activation sticker glued to the bottom with the code for BW10? Can you search your emails for "BW10-"? That should find the activation code if it is in a saved email.

I hope that at least you saved your BW09 installation. That would be better than nothing.

You could try service@bibleworks.com.
    Last edited by now john; 07-29-2018 at 08:27 PM.

Default How to get my BW10 activation code?

I must have received one of the boxes that shipped incomplete because there was nothing inside or outside with an Activation Code on, and nothing in any of the emails they sent me.

I still have my email receipt for the purchase and the BW10 box, and USB drive (containing the installation program), so there has to be someway to get an Activation Code. Yes, having BW9 is great, but I'm not willing to throw away the $199 upgrade fee.

Jay

Default BW10 code

Quote Originally Posted by JButler View Post
    I must have received one of the boxes that shipped incomplete because there was nothing inside or outside with an Activation Code on, and nothing in any of the emails they sent me.

I still have my email receipt for the purchase and the BW10 box, and USB drive (containing the installation program), so there has to be someway to get an Activation Code. Yes, having BW9 is great, but I'm not willing to throw away the $199 upgrade fee.

Jay
    Send a message to service@bibleworks.com.
    Mike