Thread: BDAG and BibleWorks7

Default BDAG and BibleWorks7

I have an old version of BibleWorks7. I had to reinstall it because my other lap top died. I purchased BDAG back in July 2015. I have the activation code / module unlock code but everytime I enter it I get a window telling me BibleWorks has encountered a serious problem. Can anyone help? Im tried to get BDAG back on my system. Thanks so much!

Are you aware of the closing down of Bibleworks on 15th June, 2018?

Read this and take note of ''How can I backup and restore my current installation?''. (https://www.bibleworks.com/)
    (https://kb.bibleworks.com/article/AA...e-15-2018.html)

So, do you have a backup folder of your BW7? I suppose, the reactivation of BDAG is just similar to the main program.

Do not throw away your dead laptop. I think, even without a backup folder, there is a high chance that you can extract the original BW7 folder by accessing the harddisk of your dead laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by logostheou View Post
    I have an old version of BibleWorks7. I had to reinstall it because my other lap top died. I purchased BDAG back in July 2015. I have the activation code / module unlock code but everytime I enter it I get a window telling me BibleWorks has encountered a serious problem. Can anyone help? Im tried to get BDAG back on my system. Thanks so much!

Yes, shalommatt is correct. Do not throw away the old laptop. Even if it is dead there may be a way of making a copy of your previous installation. If you don't know how to make such a copy, let us know.

If you do not try to activate BDAG, will the program work successfully? Have you been able to activate the program itself? Have you entered other module codes successfully? I assume that you have rebooted your computer since you installed BW.