Thread: Pre June 15 Support Case Opened, As Yet Unresolved

Default Pre June 15 Support Case Opened, As Yet Unresolved

I'd like to thank all those whose names I vaguely know and have never met. SORRY to those who were missed; it wasn't on purpose...we're attempting to respond with maturity and gratefulness to God for all He's taught my wife and me through this amazing program!

Glenn Weaver
    Michael Tan
    Mark Cannon
    Rick Gross
    Mike Bushell

That being said, I have a support issue which was opened April 21st, 2018 which has yet to be resolved. I'm not in a hurry, I just would like someone who can fix me up to assure me that will still occur.

I'm not Microsoft certified but I don't believe this will be difficult to address. I'm guessing we're going to install BibleWorks and unlocks to the new laptop I'm using, then migrate a folder or two. Obviously we're awaiting the final downloadable installation procedure's appearance on the webpage this month.

May I still count on my support issue being resolved?

Glenn Lawson
    Alliance, Nebraska
    Glenn Lawson

Default support request

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah 14:3-5 View Post
    I'd like to thank all those whose names I vaguely know and have never met. SORRY to those who were missed; it wasn't on purpose...we're attempting to respond with maturity and gratefulness to God for all He's taught my wife and me through this amazing program!

Glenn Weaver
    Michael Tan
    Mark Cannon
    Rick Gross
    Mike Bushell

That being said, I have a support issue which was opened April 21st, 2018 which has yet to be resolved. I'm not in a hurry, I just would like someone who can fix me up to assure me that will still occur.

I'm not Microsoft certified but I don't believe this will be difficult to address. I'm guessing we're going to install BibleWorks and unlocks to the new laptop I'm using, then migrate a folder or two. Obviously we're awaiting the final downloadable installation procedure's appearance on the webpage this month.

May I still count on my support issue being resolved?

Glenn Lawson
    Alliance, Nebraska
    Rick is working through a long list as quickly as he can. We cannot guarantee that all issues will be resolved but we hope to get the most serious ones. If you will send me a private message describing the problem, I can better assess the situation and make some suggestions.
    Mike