Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Difficulty loading modules BDAG and HALOT to BW10

Default BW5 and HALOT/BDAG

Bill,

Rick said that he would take care of getting you a set of the old codes. You should be hearing from him soon.

Mike

Default Bdag

Quote Originally Posted by MBushell View Post
    Bill,

Rick said that he would take care of getting you a set of the old codes. You should be hearing from him soon.

Mike
    Thanks Mike and Rick! My codes just donít fit in the 20 character configuration. As Iíve thought about this problem, I remembered that I had to contact BW and you guys remotely activated the Modules when I upgraded to BW7 for a similar reason. Blessings!

Bill

Default same concern

Quote Originally Posted by william bolin View Post
    Hello. I have followed the instructions for the addition of my HALOT and BDAG modules to BW!) by modifying the program prompts. When I add in the activation codes that I have, they do not fit in the space provided, which continuously leads to a failure to load. Can you please help? Do I need an updated code for both modules?
    Hi William, I've had the same concern. I read that for older versions, (I had #7) new codes are required. I'm wondering, since I didn't discover I needed the codes till after June 15, if I won't be able to activate BDAG in version 10. So, does anyone know if there's any way to activate BDAG in 10 without the new codes?

Default New Codes

Quote Originally Posted by mbenner View Post
    Hi William, I've had the same concern. I read that for older versions, (I had #7) new codes are required. I'm wondering, since I didn't discover I needed the codes till after June 15, if I won't be able to activate BDAG in version 10. So, does anyone know if there's any way to activate BDAG in 10 without the new codes?
    If you ordered BW10 and have old format codes for modules, send a message to service@bibleworks.com.
    Mike