Thread: No media in box

Default No media in box

I need some help here.... I just received my media distribution for my upgrade from v7 to v10. To my surprise when I opened the box it was completely empty???... How can this be corrected in a timely manner?

Thanks,
    JimW

Quote Originally Posted by JimW View Post
    I need some help here.... I just received my media distribution for my upgrade from v7 to v10. To my surprise when I opened the box it was completely empty???... How can this be corrected in a timely manner?

Thanks,
    JimW
    Sorry about that. The fulfillment house is swamped and errors are inevitable. We'll take care of it.
    Mike

Thanks so much Mike... any time table?

Default timetable

Quote Originally Posted by JimW View Post
    Thanks so much Mike... any time table?
    I am not the person who handles the shipping, but I think we should be caught up on all orders by early next week. I suspect yours will go out Monday.
    Mike

Thanks Mike.... have a great weekend.

Jim

I am trying to find out about the reshipment of media. From the service email I was told several days ago to check my account for the new shipment. However, my account has not been updated with new shipment information. Is there anyway I can verify that a new shipment, with media in the box this time, has been sent?