Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy/Sell BibleWorks licensed copies

Quote Originally Posted by DarkiYahu View Post
    How many extra modules existed for Bibleworks 10?
    I think I have all the add-ons, and I count 24. That includes a couple in German and a couple which were sold as a package with each other.
    Besides the program what existed of modules for Bibleworks 10?
    In alphabetical order:
    Aramaic Peshitta New Testament Database (Magiera 2006)
    Beginning Hebrew Grammar (Futato 2003)
    Biblical Greek (Zerwick 1962)
    Complete Text Earliest NT Manuscripts (Comfort & Barrett 2005)
    Dead Sea Scrolls Bible, English (Abegg, Flint, Ulrich 1999)
    Dead Sea Scrolls: A New Translation (Wise-Abegg-Cook 2005)
    English Standard Version Study Bible
    Exegetical Dictionary of the New Testament (Balz, Schneider 1990)
    Grammar of Palestinian Jewish Aramaic (Stevenson 1962)
    Grammar of the New Testament Biblical Greek (Blass, DeBrunner 1961)
    Greek-English Lexicon Unabridged (Liddell-Scott 1996)
    Griechisch/deutsches Taschenwoerterbuch (Preuschen 2005)
    Hebrew and Aramaic Lexicon (Koehler, Baumgartener & Stamm 2001)
    Invitation to Biblical Hebrew (Fuller & Choi, added just this spring)
    Kompaktwoerterbuch Althebraeisch (Klett 2006)
    NT Greek Lexicon (Bauer, Danker, Arndt & Gingrich 2001)
    Practical Grammar for Biblical Hebrew (Weingreen 1959)
    Primer of Biblical Greek (Croy 1999)
    Qumran Sectarian Manuscripts (Abegg 2003 Hebrew, including morphology)
    Reformed Dogmatics (Herman Bavinck)
    Stuttgart Original Languages (NT includes NA28 notes)
    Stuttgart Original Languages (OT includes
    Rahlfs LXX notes
    )
    Systematic Theology (Wayne Grudem)
    Theological Dictionary of the NT Abridged (Kittel 1985)

There are numerous add-on modules prepared by BibleWorks users still available on the unofficial BibleWorks blog.
    I hope this helps.
    Mark Eddy
    Last edited by Mark Eddy; 07-23-2018 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Eddy View Post
    I think I have all the add-ons, and I count 24. That includes a couple in German and a couple which were sold as a package with each other.

In alphabetical order:
    Aramaic Peshitta New Testament Database (Magiera 2006)
    Beginning Hebrew Grammar (Futato 2003)
    Biblical Greek (Zerwick 1962)
    Complete Text Earliest NT Manuscripts (Comfort & Barrett 2005)
    Dead Sea Scrolls Bible, English (Abegg, Flint, Ulrich 1999)
    Dead Sea Scrolls: A New Translation (Wise-Abegg-Cook 2005)
    English Standard Version Study Bible
    Exegetical Dictionary of the New Testament (Balz, Schneider 1990)
    Grammar of Palestinian Jewish Aramaic (Stevenson 1962)
    Grammar of the New Testament Biblical Greek (Blass, DeBrunner 1961)
    Greek-English Lexicon Unabridged (Liddell-Scott 1996)
    Griechisch/deutsches Taschenwoerterbuch (Preuschen 2005)
    Hebrew and Aramaic Lexicon (Koehler, Baumgartener & Stamm 2001)
    Invitation to Biblical Hebrew (Fuller & Choi, added just this spring)
    Kompaktwoerterbuch Althebraeisch (Klett 2006)
    NT Greek Lexicon (Bauer, Danker, Arndt & Gingrich 2001)
    Practical Grammar for Biblical Hebrew (Weingreen 1959)
    Primer of Biblical Greek (Croy 1999)
    Qumran Sectarian Manuscripts (Abegg 2003 Hebrew, including morphology)
    Reformed Dogmatics (Herman Bavinck)
    Stuttgart Original Languages (NT includes NA28 notes)
    Stuttgart Original Languages (OT includes
    Rahlfs LXX notes
    )
    Systematic Theology (Wayne Grudem)
    Theological Dictionary of the NT Abridged (Kittel 1985)

There are numerous add-on modules prepared by BibleWorks users still available on the unofficial BibleWorks blog.
    I hope this helps.
    Mark Eddy
    Thanks for the Information. In regards of the website you refer to, is this the one?
    http://bibleworks.oldinthenew.org/

Default BibleWorks 10 plus BDAG/HALOT TWOT available

Per the suggestion here, I have BibleWorks10 (on a thumb drive) with the following modules:
    1. BDAG/HALOT
    2. A Concise Greek-English Dictionary of the New Testament
    3. Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament (Harris)
    4. Moody Bible Atlas

Contact me if interested.

For those who missed the June 15, 2018 deadline to purchase BibleWorks, this thread may be helpful.
    If there are BibleWorks users who no longer need BibleWorks (perhaps due to retirement?), I invite you to advertise the availability of your copy of BW on this thread, so that some one else may benefit from its use.

I personally purchased a few thousand dollars' worth of BibleWorks before the deadline, in order to make them available to those who may have missed the deadline, but still wish to purchase BibleWorks. I hope that this might help out a few people until, God willing, some store or school is authorized to resume selling BW10.
    I am offering the following for re-sale (I plan to keep the numbers up to date). I am offering them at cost, plus sales tax (6.25 % which I am required to pay to my state) plus mailing (for USB drives).
    BibleWorks 10 on USB drive ($211.44 + mailing [either first class or priority mail]) 8-18 copies left
    BibleWorks 10 download ($211.44) all gone
    BDAG and HALOT combination activation codes ($225.25) all gone

Sorry I can't provide more, but credit cards (and my prediction abilities) have limits.

The USB drives arrived July 2. The activation codes are available. When you purchase BW10, let me know if you need an upgrade code, because I have one for you. Since I am just a parish pastor, I cannot accept credit or debit card or PayPal payments. So payment has to be by check or money order.
    If you wish to reserve or purchase any of the above, please contact me via e-mail at my name (without a space) at att.net.

May God bless our use of this tool to teach His word, and especially to proclaim the Gospel of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Mark Eddy

Thanks for the Information. In regards of the website you refer to, is this the one?
    http://bibleworks.oldinthenew.org/
    Yes, at least for now that is the website to get most of the publicly available user databases for BibleWorks. See the other sticky thread in the Forums for future changes.
    Mark Eddy

Default BibleWorks10 on USB drive

Hi Mark!

I would like to purchase a copy of BibleWorks 10 on USB drive from you for our bible college library. There are poor students from overseas who can't afford to have their own bible software to do their exegesis assignments. As I live in Sydney, I am not sure what's the best payment method. Is it possible I can TT money to your bank account? Please advise.

Thanks!
    Catalina.

Hi Rokas,

Is your copy still available?

Best regards, ilya.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokas View Post
    Dear Bibleworks community,

I am unwillingly willing to sell my BW10 for $ 450. Payment via PayPal, since I'm from Germany.
    I have the following additional modules:

• BDAG
    • HALOT
    • Metzger's Textual commentary
    • Greek-English Lexicon of the Septuagint (Lust, Eynikel, Hauspie)
    • Greek Dictionary of the New Testament (Newman)
    • NIV 1984
    • New American Bible
    • Holman Christian Standard Bible (2005)

PM me if interested.

I'm aware there is another thread, but it sort of got filled with Posts of another type, so I'm afraid my post would get lost among them.

Default BibleWorks10 on USB drive

For those who missed the June 15, 2018 deadline to purchase BibleWorks, this thread may be helpful.
    If there are BibleWorks users who no longer need BibleWorks (perhaps due to retirement?), I invite you to advertise the availability of your copy of BW on this thread, so that some one else may benefit from its use.

I personally purchased a few thousand dollars' worth of BibleWorks before the deadline, in order to make them available to those who may have missed the deadline, but still wish to purchase BibleWorks. I hope that this might help out a few people until, God willing, some store or school is authorized to resume selling BW10.
    I am offering the following for re-sale (I plan to keep the numbers up to date). I am offering them at cost, plus sales tax (6.25 % which I am required to pay to my state) plus mailing (for USB drives).
    BibleWorks 10 on USB drive ($211.44 + mailing [either first class or priority mail]) 5-18 copies left
    BibleWorks 10 download ($211.44) all gone
    BDAG and HALOT combination activation codes ($225.25) all gone

Sorry I can't provide more, but credit cards (and my prediction abilities) have limits.

The USB drives arrived July 2. The activation codes are available. When you purchase BW10, let me know if you need an upgrade code, because I have one for you. Since I am just a parish pastor, I cannot accept credit or debit card or PayPal payments. So payment has to be by check or money order.
    If you wish to reserve or purchase any of the above, please contact me via e-mail at my name (without a space) at att.net.

May God bless our use of this tool to teach His word, and especially to proclaim the Gospel of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Mark Eddy

Hi Mark!

This is Catalina again! My email address is catalinatanhardy@yahoo.com
    Please advise your email address so that I can handle the payment details with you.

Many thanks!
    Catalina.

Default Bw10

Mark,

Do you still have BW20 available?

Default BW10 with HALOT & BDAG

My copy is still available if anyone's interested. Please PM me.

Default Bible Works 10

Quote Originally Posted by now john View Post
    You cannot upgrade as that closed June 15.

This is from a different thread but the information belongs here as well.

Mark Eddy

Join DateApr 2004Posts1,106

BibleWorks Resale
    If there are BibleWorks users who no longer need BibleWorks (perhaps due to retirement?), I invite you to advertise the availability of your copy of BW on this [newer and sticky] thread, so that some one else may benefit from its use.

BibleWorks 10 on USB drive ($211.44 + mailing) 23 copies
    BibleWorks 10 download ($211.44) 1 copy
    BDAG and HALOT combination activation codes ($225.25) 1 copy

The USB drives will probably not arrive until July. The activation codes are available now. Since I am just a parish pastor, I cannot accept credit or debit card payments. So payment has to be by check. If you wish to reserve or purchase any of the above, you may contact me at my name without spaces at att.net.

Mark Eddy
    Last edited by Mark Eddy; 06-20-2018 at 01:35 PM. Reason: change in availability
    Are there any copies of BW 10 still available?