Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Buy/Sell BibleWorks licensed copies

Default BW9 available

I have a licensed copy of BW9 (box + three CD-roms) for a good home complete with Activation Code for Mac.

Default Grudem Systematic Module

Hello I was wondering if anyone here has a Grudem Systematic Theology module that they donít use anymore. I would be interested in buying it if so. Thank you

Hello, I'm interested in purchasing a copy of BW if anyone is selling their license. I'm looking for BW 9 or 10 for Windows. Thanks.

Default Looking to buy

Hello im looking to purchase BW. Please message me if you are looking to sell.

Default BW9 available

Quote Originally Posted by npt View Post
    I have a licensed copy of BW9 (box + three CD-roms) for a good home complete with Activation Code for Mac.
    this copy now away

Default Bw8

Slightly unrelated, yet related:

I have a previously purchased license to bw8, and was quite happy with that version. However, the installation media has gotten lost over some life circumstances. License code intact. Does anyone happen to have a set of installation media for bw8 lying around I could make use of? Alternately, I donít suppose anyone has a (legitimate) upgrade code for sale?
    Last edited by opux; 11-01-2020 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by opux View Post
    Slightly unrelated, yet related:

I have a previously purchased license to bw8, and was quite happy with that version. However, the installation media has gotten lost over some life circumstances. License code intact. Does anyone happen to have a set of installation media for bw8 lying around I could make use of? Alternately, I don’t suppose anyone has a (legitimate) upgrade code for sale?
    I can probably help you with the BW8 media, but I won't be able to for at least a few days. If you are still interested, send me a private message.

Quote Originally Posted by now john View Post
    I can probably help you with the BW8 media, but I won't be able to for at least a few days. If you are still interested, send me a private message.
    Sounds great, Iím not sure how to send you a private message, but I sent you a friend request on here, and I assume thatís the first step?

Quote Originally Posted by opux View Post
    Sounds great, I’m not sure how to send you a private message, but I sent you a friend request on here, and I assume that’s the first step?
    It is very sad but I can't find the media. I thought I saw it recently but it was not there when I went to look for it. I have been moving some things around and maybe I will find them again and I will let you know. Sorry.

John

I found them!
    Last edited by now john; 11-06-2020 at 09:31 AM.