Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 264

Thread: Buy/Sell BibleWorks licensed copies

  1. #251
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BenMullen View Post
    I'm interested if still available, and will gladly pay your price. Ben
    Hello Ben,

    Just sold it last night.
    Sorry about that.
    I can ask a friend of mine to see if he wants to sell his copy if you like.

    Blessings,
    Martin
    Martin Zhang

  2. #252
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    2

    Default Thank you!

    Thank you so much Martin, I have made contact with Boaz.

    Ben

  3. #253

    Default BW10 activation code

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Eddy View Post
    For those who missed the June 15, 2018 deadline to purchase BibleWorks, this thread may be helpful.
    If there are BibleWorks users who no longer need BibleWorks (perhaps due to retirement?), I invite you to advertise the availability of your copy of BW on this thread, so that some one else may benefit from its use.

    But my copies have all sold.
    I personally purchased a few thousand dollars' worth of BibleWorks before the deadline, in order to make them available to those who may have missed the deadline, but still wish to purchase BibleWorks. I hoped that this might help out a few people until, God willing, some store or school is authorized to resume selling BW10. This has not yet happened, but I keep praying.
    I offered the following for re-sale at cost, plus sales tax (6.25 % which I am required to pay to my state) plus mailing (for USB drives).
    BibleWorks 10 on USB drive ($211.44 + mailing [either first class or priority mail]) all gone (I originally had 24 copies)
    As of July 29, 2018, I had a waiting list. That list grew to over twice the number of original copies. (Plus I had many inquiries from outside the U.S.A. but they could not find a way to get dollars to me.)
    1 BibleWorks 10 download ($211.44) quickly gone
    2 BDAG and HALOT combination activation codes ($225.25) all gone

    Sorry I couldn't provide more, but I far underestimated how many I could sell how quickly.

    I still have some upgrade activation codes from BW9 available. If you had BW9 and can purchase a copy of BW10 from someone else, let me know if you need an upgrade code, because I have one for you.
    If you have any questions about this, you may contact me via e-mail at my name (without a space) at att.net.

    May God bless our use of this tool to teach His word, and especially to proclaim the Gospel of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

    Mark Eddy
    Hey Mark, I've just downloaded the BW10 from the Bibleworks website, but I don't have the activation code. Would you still have it?

  4. #254

    Default Looking for BDAG and HALOT (and any other interesting modules)

    Hi,

    I'm looking for anyone selling BDAG and HALO activation code for BW10. I'm also interested in any other interesting modules people have...

    Thanks

    Phillip

  5. #255
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Someone still selling BibleWorks?

  6. #256
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1

    Default Looking for Biblie Works 10

    If anyone has a license for BW10, I am very interested.

    Thank you.

  7. #257
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elisabeth View Post
    If anyone has a license for BW10, I am very interested.

    Thank you.
    SAME! My BW7 has crashed!

  8. #258
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    SAME! My BW7 has crashed!
    Are either of you still interested? I am thinking of letting my copy go. I have
    BW 10 w/ the following additional modules
    BDAG - Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament (BDAG)
    EDNT - Exegetical Dictionary of the New Testament (EDNT)
    TDNT - Theological Dictionary of the New Testament (Abridged) (TDNT)
    ZERW - Biblical Greek (ZERW)
    LEHS - A Greek-English Lexicon of the Septuagint (LEHS)
    LSJM - A Greek-English Lexicon (LSJM)
    CTEN - The Text Of The Earliest New Testament Greek Manuscripts
    METZ - A Textual Commentary on the Greek New Testament
    SOLN - Stuttgart Original Languages Module (New Testament) (SOLN)
    BNGD - A Concise Greek-English Dictionary of the New Testament (BNGD)
    CROY - A Primer of Biblical Greek (CROY)

    I paid around $900 for it all, and can send all the original email receipts and codes. Make me an offer. I am not looking to get rich, but need the money for something I am working on on the side and have not used BW in almost 2 years.
    --
    David

  9. #259
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dtrotzjr View Post
    Are either of you still interested? I am thinking of letting my copy go. I have
    BW 10 w/ the following additional modules
    BDAG - Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament (BDAG)
    EDNT - Exegetical Dictionary of the New Testament (EDNT)
    TDNT - Theological Dictionary of the New Testament (Abridged) (TDNT)
    ZERW - Biblical Greek (ZERW)
    LEHS - A Greek-English Lexicon of the Septuagint (LEHS)
    LSJM - A Greek-English Lexicon (LSJM)
    CTEN - The Text Of The Earliest New Testament Greek Manuscripts
    METZ - A Textual Commentary on the Greek New Testament
    SOLN - Stuttgart Original Languages Module (New Testament) (SOLN)
    BNGD - A Concise Greek-English Dictionary of the New Testament (BNGD)
    CROY - A Primer of Biblical Greek (CROY)

    I paid around $900 for it all, and can send all the original email receipts and codes. Make me an offer. I am not looking to get rich, but need the money for something I am working on on the side and have not used BW in almost 2 years.
    --
    David
    if I donít get any interest by Feb 14th, I will go ahead and post this to eBay as a Buy it Now listing.
    ó
    David

  10. #260
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    164

    Default Soln bw 9?

    Quote Originally Posted by dtrotzjr View Post
    if I donít get any interest by Feb 14th, I will go ahead and post this to eBay as a Buy it Now listing.
    ó
    David
    I am interested in your SOLN-Module but I don't know if the module also works with BW9. It strikes me that the module came out shortly before BW 10 came out but I can be wrong.
    So my question: Is Stuttgart Original Languages Module (New Testament) (SOLN) compatible with BW9?

    Blessings,
    Steffen

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •