Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Buy/Sell BibleWorks licensed copies

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Eddy View Post
    For all I know you are referring to me. I would be happy to send BibleWorks around the world, so that more people can study God's word. The only reason I ended up limiting sales to U.S. residents is that I had great difficulty receiving wire transfers from outside the U.S. My bank gave only a 24-hour window to receive money. I had to fill out a form and send it to the prospective buyer many times zones away. Then that person had to get to his bank before it closed in order to wire money to me. They usually gave up after a number unsuccessful attempts. We who have offered BibleWorks for sale through this thread are not retailers. We cannot deal with currency exchanges. There are also customs forms to fill out at the post office. I charged nothing for the time I spend jumping through hoops trying to get BibleWorks out to people who would use it. I was not engaging in favoritism for any type of person or against any.
    I continue to ask people to pray that some entity who knows how to deal with these things will step up to the plate and take on the red tape necessary to resume selling BibleWorks to Bible students, while also compensating the copyright holders of materials in BibleWorks.
    Christ's,
    Mark Eddy
    Hi Mark,
    Do you happen to have anymore copies of Version 10 available?
    Matt

Default Thinking about selling my copy

I've been using BibleWorks almost daily for the last 15 years, but I think the time has come that I'm going to give it up. I purchased a download distribution license in the closing down sale and am considering selling it on (I'm not quite ready, cause I'm still using it and haven't totally set on my next steps). Am I correct that if I uninstall it from my computer and sell someone else the activation code, they will be able to use it?

thanks!

Default SOLO & SOLN Modules

Hello, I am interested in buying licensed the Stuttgart Original Languages (SOL) Old Testament and New Testament modules. Please PM me if you have legitimate codes for sale. Thanks!

Default Is your copy of BW10 still avaiable?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoterican View Post
    I've been using BibleWorks almost daily for the last 15 years, but I think the time has come that I'm going to give it up. I purchased a download distribution license in the closing down sale and am considering selling it on (I'm not quite ready, cause I'm still using it and haven't totally set on my next steps). Am I correct that if I uninstall it from my computer and sell someone else the activation code, they will be able to use it?

thanks!
    If it is for sale and currently works on Win10 Pro, version1903, I would probably like to buy your copy. Would you email me about this?

If anyone else has a copy for sale, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Dan Landis
    Last edited by outland; 09-07-2019 at 11:06 PM.

Default if youre selling your copy

If somebody wants to sell their copy of BW10, please PM me.

in Christ,
    Rokas

I have a license for BW10 that I am selling for $200 USD, electronic delivery (i.e., activation code by email; ten dollars more for shipment of the original box, guide, and USB drive to a US address).

The only add-on module I have is the Aramaic Peshitta, NT (APNT), which I would include in the above price.

Paypal only, in USD.

Thank you for your interest!

Kevin

Default Would like to purchase

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Fortin View Post
    I have a license for BW10 that I am selling for $200 USD, electronic delivery (i.e., activation code by email; ten dollars more for shipment of the original box, guide, and USB drive to a US address).

The only add-on module I have is the Aramaic Peshitta, NT (APNT), which I would include in the above price.

Paypal only, in USD.

Thank you for your interest!

Kevin

I just sent you a PM! Sorry if a couple PMs came through. I wasn't sure if it was working. Thanks! - Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by sjanovya View Post
    I just sent you a PM! Sorry if a couple PMs came through. I wasn't sure if it was working. Thanks! - Stephanie
    Got it! Everyone else, please consider this license sold.

Kevin

Default Looking for BW10 Copy

I am a seminarian in the market for a license for a license to BW10. PM me if you have one for sale please and thank you!

Default Selling Bibleworks 10 License with BDAG/HALOT and other modules

Please make offers via PM. Giving away the codes only, no shipping of the box and/or files.

Codes:
    - Bibleworks 9
    - Bibleworks 10 Upgrade
    - BDAG
    - HALOT
    - Grudem
    - ESV Study
    - TDNT Abridged
    - BDFG