Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy/Sell BibleWorks licensed copies

My copies of BW10 arrived today. So I can accept your orders. Please do not try to order through this forum. Instead e-mail me at my name without a space at att.net (I hope you can figure out my e-mail address from this). I plan to keep the opening post up-to date, so you will know how many copies are available when you try to order one.
    Mark Eddy
    Last edited by Mark Eddy; 07-14-2018 at 10:43 PM.

Default want to Buy BibleWorks 10

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Eddy View Post
    For those who missed the June 15, 2018 deadline to purchase BibleWorks, this thread may be helpful.
    If there are BibleWorks users who no longer need BibleWorks (perhaps due to retirement?), I invite you to advertise the availability of your copy of BW on this thread, so that some one else may benefit from its use.

I personally purchased a few thousand dollars' worth of BibleWorks before the deadline, in order to make them available to those who may have missed the deadline, but still wish to purchase BibleWorks. I hope that this might help out a few people until, God willing, some store or school is authorized to resume selling BW10.
    I am offering the following for re-sale (I plan to keep the numbers up to date). I am offering them at cost, plus sales tax (6.25 % which I am required to pay to my state) plus mailing (for USB drives).
    BibleWorks 10 on USB drive ($211.44 + mailing) 23 copies
    BibleWorks 10 download ($211.44) 1 copy
    BDAG and HALOT combination activation codes ($225.25) 1 copy

Sorry I can't provide more, but credit cards (and my prediction abilities) have limits.

The USB drives will probably not arrive until July. The activation codes are available now. Since I am just a parish pastor, I cannot accept credit or debit card payments. So payment has to be by check. If you wish to reserve or purchase any of the above, you may contact me at my name without spaces at att.net.

May God bless our use of this tool to teach His word, and especially to proclaim the Gospel of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Mark Eddy
    Hi Mark. I would be very interested in purchasing a copy of BibleWorks 10.
    Do you still have copies for purchase?

dpimental

My copies of BW10 arrived today. So I can accept your orders. Please do not try to order through this forum. Instead e-mail me at my name without a space at att.net (I hope you can figure out my e-mail address from this). I plan to keep the opening post up-to date, so you will know how many copies are available when you try to order one. I do have a week of conventions to attend, so if I do not get back to you before July 8, I won't get back to you until after the 15th.
    Mark Eddy
    Thanks Mark, e-mail sent

Default Need a copy for Mac

Hello Mark,
    Could you please let me know if I could get a copy of ver 10 for Mac ?
    Feel free to email me with details.
    Regards,
    -kurian

For those who missed the June 15, 2018 deadline to purchase BibleWorks, this thread may be helpful.
    If there are BibleWorks users who no longer need BibleWorks (perhaps due to retirement?), I invite you to advertise the availability of your copy of BW on this thread, so that some one else may benefit from its use.

I personally purchased a few thousand dollars' worth of BibleWorks before the deadline, in order to make them available to those who may have missed the deadline, but still wish to purchase BibleWorks. I hope that this might help out a few people until, God willing, some store or school is authorized to resume selling BW10.
    I am offering the following for re-sale (I plan to keep the numbers up to date). I am offering them at cost, plus sales tax (6.25 % which I am required to pay to my state) plus mailing (for USB drives).
    BibleWorks 10 on USB drive ($211.44 + mailing) 23 copies
    BDAG and HALOT combination activation codes ($225.25) 1 copy

Sorry I can't provide more, but credit cards (and my prediction abilities) have limits.

The USB drives will probably not arrive until July. The activation codes are available now. Since I am just a parish pastor, I cannot accept credit or debit card payments. So payment has to be by check. If you wish to reserve or purchase any of the above, you may contact me at my name without spaces at att.net.

May God bless our use of this tool to teach His word, and especially to proclaim the Gospel of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Mark Eddy

Default Selling my BW10

not relevant anymore, it has been sold.
    Last edited by Rokas; 09-25-2018 at 02:11 PM. Reason: sold

Default Selling my BW10 with BDAG + HALOT + other modules

not relevant anymore, it has been sold.
    Last edited by Rokas; 09-25-2018 at 02:12 PM. Reason: sold.

Quote Originally Posted by kurianthomas View Post
    Hello Mark,
    Could you please let me know if I could get a copy of ver 10 for Mac ?
    Feel free to email me with details.
    Regards,
    -kurian
    BibleWorks10 can be used both on Widows and on a Mac. The USB drive is the same. In the box are directions for installation on both operating systems (though they recommend a link to the web site for Mac instructions).
    Since I don't know your e-mail address, you need to e-mail me (my name without a space) at att.net, so we can move forward.

Mark Eddy

Default Copy of SOLN and SOLO

I am looking for a copy of the Stuttgart Original Language module (Old and New Testaments) for BW10. If someone is not using them and would like to sell them please let me know.

I contacted the UBS page (they are selling a similar package for logos) and asked if they sold the codes for BW. They do not. It would be nice if BW could arrange for them to make the codes available for purchase through their site

Anyway, if you are interested in selling them, please let me know.

Charlie

Wink Hello Mark, I am interested in a USB version of Bibleworks 10.

Hello Mark, I would like to purchase a copy of the Bibleworks 10.
    How do I coomunicate with you about that?

BibleWorks 10 on USB drive ($211.44 + mailing) 10-21 copies
    BDAG and HALOT combination activation codes ($225.25) 1 copy (maybe)

The USB drives arrived July 2. The activation codes are available. When you purchase BW10, let me know if you need an upgrade code, because I have one for you. Since I am just a parish pastor, I cannot accept credit or debit card payments. So payment has to be by check. If you wish to reserve or purchase any of the above, you may contact me at my name (without a space) at att.net.

Mark Eddy

Quote Originally Posted by PKen View Post
    Hello Mark, I would like to purchase a copy of the Bibleworks 10.
    How do I coomunicate with you about that?

contact him by email at his name (without a space) at att.net.
    his name is Mark Eddy
    Last edited by now john; 07-16-2018 at 05:58 PM.