Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy/Sell BibleWorks licensed copies

Default BDF Greek Grammar Module for Sale

Looks like folks have also posted individual modules for sale here, so provided that's okay to do (and assuming transfer is as easy as I think it is--just send the activation code?), I have the BDF Greek Grammar I'm willing to sell. Purchased at $55; selling for $40. Payment via PayPal okay. I'm at [my BibleWorks forum user name] [at] [Google's email suffix]

(Full title: Greek Grammar of the New Testament and Other Early Christian Literature, by Blass, Debrunner, and Funk.)
    Abram K-J
    Pastor, Youth Ministry Consultant, Writer, Blogger
    Blog: Words on the Word

Default Looking for BW10 to buy

Hello!
    I'm looking for BW10 to buy. We need it for translating the Holy Scripture.
    If anyone has a copy that can be sold, please don't hesitate selling it to me.
    Thank you very much!
    Fr. Kirill (Taiwan)

Exclamation Looking for a legal copy of BibleWorks 10

I'm still looking for a licensed copy of BibleWorks 10.
    Please contact me at: dragonar09.10 at gmail dot com
    You can also send me PM here.
    Last edited by Dragonar; 03-19-2019 at 01:39 PM.

Default Iso image

Quote Originally Posted by mwdiers View Post
    If this is allowed, I can make the Bibleworks10Rev4 ISO image download available for anyone who needs it, and I will pay for the bandwidth.
    Is this ISO image still available? How can I go to work to download it? How big is it?

Quote Originally Posted by JanniePretorius View Post
    Is this ISO image still available? How can I go to work to download it? How big is it?
    All installations of BW10 after BibleWorks closed last year should be only made using the Rev6 ISO.This is the link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=13F...ntmG8jfcRxU2ha

There is no point in downloading the link unless you have a BW10 activation code. You can check https://www.bibleworks.com/#slide4 for additional details.
    Last edited by now john; 03-25-2019 at 02:08 PM.

Default Selling my copy

I am selling my BW10 copy with few additional modules for $210. I can accept only Paypal as I am from Germany. Please PM me if interested.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Rokas View Post
    I am selling my BW10 copy with few additional modules for $210. I can accept only Paypal as I am from Germany. Please PM me if interested.
    I've sent you a PM, Rokas!

Quote Originally Posted by Rokas View Post
    If you haven't sold it yet, I would be interested.

Or perhaps anyone else selling their BW licenses?

Default I have a copy of Version 10 to sell

I may be out of luck, but I thought I would check here before I chuck it. I purchased a copy of BibleWorks Version 10 at an estate auction. It has the usb drive, which I can open and see files, the instructions, the box and the activation key. Apparently, because it was previously installed, it cannot be used. Is that the case? I sold it on Ebay and the guy who bought it said it would not install. I refunded his money and he returned it to me. I know that the people who had it are no longer using it because it was an estate sale. Is it worthless or is there some way to unlock it? Thank you for your help in advance.

I may be interested in selling BW10 along with BDAG, HALOT, Futato BHG, ESV study Bible, Zerwick, Walter, Metzger, Wallace and a few other modules. Please message me for details.