Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy/Sell BibleWorks licensed copies

Default Want to buy BW 10

Quote Originally Posted by danielt View Post
    I bought BW 10 when I heard Bible work was running out of business. Installed once but I don't use it at all.
    My pastor already has his copy of BW9 and doesn't need mine. So I put it on sale now hopefully someone may be benefit from it.
    Please PM me. Price $150
    Hi, I understand you have BW10 available for $150. Do you still have it? How would we proceed with the transaction? I'm new to BW and this forum so I'm really unsure how to go forward.

Best Regards

Quote Originally Posted by newdyne View Post
    Hi, I understand you have BW10 available for $150. Do you still have it? How would we proceed with the transaction? I'm new to BW and this forum so I'm really unsure how to go forward.

Best Regards
    Sign into the forum. Click on your forum name "newdyne" after "Welcome," at the top of this page on the right. It will open a new page that is your "newdyne" page. Below the icon on the far left click on "Send Private Message." Enter "danielt" in the "Recipient Users" box. Enter a title in the "Title" box. Send him your request and your contact information, probably your email address and phone number, in the message editor box below the Title box.

Near the bottom of the page you may want to click on "Request a read receipt for this message." I keep the two boxes below that one checked. Then click on "Submit Message."

Hope it works out for you.

The item is sold to newdyne, not available any more.

God bless ya

Quote Originally Posted by now john View Post
    Sign into the forum. Click on your forum name "newdyne" after "Welcome," at the top of this page on the right. It will open a new page that is your "newdyne" page. Below the icon on the far left click on "Send Private Message." Enter "danielt" in the "Recipient Users" box. Enter a title in the "Title" box. Send him your request and your contact information, probably your email address and phone number, in the message editor box below the Title box.

Near the bottom of the page you may want to click on "Request a read receipt for this message." I keep the two boxes below that one checked. Then click on "Submit Message."

Hope it works out for you.

Default Bible Works 9 owner is looking for Bible Works 10

Hi Mark,
    I am a retired pastor who still does supply work once or twice a month and teaches a weekly Bible study. I just tonight discovered the Bible Works have gone out of business 6 months ago! Very embarrassing! I had been putting off for a couple years the purchase of Bible Works 10. Currently, I am using BW9 and it is working fine with Windows 7 Professional. I am not interested in changing my operation system to something newer -- at least not until I have to.

However, I would very much like to buy BW10 as soon as possible. I also seem to remember that BW at one time had a module for the Kittel Theological Dictionary of the New Testament. Am I right about that? If so, I'd be interested in buying that too.

Can you point me in the right direction?

Noel Rich

Quote Originally Posted by noel rich View Post
    Hi Mark,
    I am a retired pastor who still does supply work once or twice a month and teaches a weekly Bible study. I just tonight discovered the Bible Works have gone out of business 6 months ago! Very embarrassing! I had been putting off for a couple years the purchase of Bible Works 10. Currently, I am using BW9 and it is working fine with Windows 7 Professional. I am not interested in changing my operation system to something newer -- at least not until I have to.

However, I would very much like to buy BW10 as soon as possible. I also seem to remember that BW at one time had a module for the Kittel Theological Dictionary of the New Testament. Am I right about that? If so, I'd be interested in buying that too.

Can you point me in the right direction?

Noel Rich
    Hello Noel,

At one time "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament, Abridged (Kittel, Friedrich & Bromiley)" was available as an add on module.

Since BW closed nothing can be purchased from them. You can search this thread and send private messages to any that have stated that they had something for sale. Subscribe to this thread so that you will receive notification of future items added for sale.

This link references the TDNT: http://web.archive.org/web/201803211....com/TDNT.html

This link lists a copy for sale at the end of October. https://www.bibleworks.com/forums/sh...6764#post36764
    If you can purchase it, it would work with BW9 that you have (according to the listing above).

You could use it with BW10 if you can find a copy for sale.

John

Default Bible Works 9 owner is looking for Bible Works 10

Thanks John, for reminding me that the TDNT module is abridged. I'm no longer interested in getting it.

However, if anyone has BW10 with updates available, I still want to buy that.

Noel

Default I would be interested in buying version 10. Please PM me if you have a licensed copy.

I would be interested in buying version 10. Please PM me if you have a licensed copy.

Post BW9 User very interested in buying version 10.

I have been kicking myself for missing out on version 10 because I have relied so heavily on BibleWorks 9, and I just discovered this thread (more kicking)! I would love a chance to purchase an authorized copy of BibleWorks 10. BDAG and HALOT would be great, but I am looking to buy whatever I can get.

Thanks for your work in making this conversation happen. This thread is great!

Phil

Default Help a small town pastor purchase version 10!

I have used BibleWorks for years. The last version I purchased was version 9. I would love to purchase version 10. The alternatives are simply way too expensive and their scope is beyond anything I would ever use.
    If there are any users out there who know of a supply somewhere or would like to sell a copy, please let me know.
    Thank you so much for your help!

Smile Need to buy BibleWorks

I had an old version 6 copy of BW that still worked. I used it every week of my life. Unfortunately my computer that had it on it burned in the big Camp Fire last month along with my house and everything in it. Can anyone help me? I am totally ready to pay for a valid copy.