Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy/Sell BibleWorks licensed copies

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelB View Post
    I would like to purchase BW - do you still have a license to sell, and what is the price?
    I believe that they are all gone, but you could contact him. See the link below for contact information.

https://www.bibleworks.com/forums/sh...6196#post36196

You could also subscribe to this thread in case anyone advertises a copy in the future so that you would be notified.
    Last edited by now john; 10-31-2018 at 02:54 PM.

Default Advice

Hi there -

Wondering if someone out there can give me some advice as to whether or not I need BW10. I have BW and I have the BW 9 Installer for MAC. I have BDAG and HALOT.

Should I be looking to upgrade to 10, or should I just stick with 9.

My guess is that 9 will be just fine for my purposes. That said, "I don't know what I don't know." What am I giving up by not upgrading to 10? And is upgrading worth the price.

Thanks for your advice in advance.

Wright Wall

Default what was new in BW 10

This page will answer that question.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180602...ntent/new.html

Default BW10 and BDAG/HALOT to sell

I was contacted by Pastor Matt Leopold who attempted to post himself but was hindered from doing so by a message that he needed moderator approval to post.

Here's what he tried to post:

Have BW10 and BDAG/HALOT to sell. Email if interested.

Matt

pastor dot leopold email-character gmail dot com

Default Buy BW 10 licensed copy

I am interested to buy BW10 and BDAG/HALOT. Pls tell how to contact Pastor Matt Leopold.

WKC

Quote Originally Posted by now john View Post
    I was contacted by Pastor Matt Leopold who attempted to post himself but was hindered from doing so by a message that he needed moderator approval to post.

Matt

Default This copy has been sold.

This copy has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by now john View Post

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Eddy View Post
    For those who missed the June 15, 2018 deadline to purchase BibleWorks, this thread may be helpful.
    If there are BibleWorks users who no longer need BibleWorks (perhaps due to retirement?), I invite you to advertise the availability of your copy of BW on this thread, so that some one else may benefit from its use.

I personally purchased a few thousand dollars' worth of BibleWorks before the deadline, in order to make them available to those who may have missed the deadline, but still wish to purchase BibleWorks. I hope that this might help out a few people until, God willing, some store or school is authorized to resume selling BW10.
    I am offering the following for re-sale (I plan to keep the numbers up to date). I am offering them at cost, plus sales tax (6.25 % which I am required to pay to my state) plus mailing (for USB drives).
    BibleWorks 10 on USB drive ($211.44 + mailing [either first class or priority mail]) 0-4 copies left
    (The spread is the difference between the number who have said they would like a copy and those who have actually paid for one. As of July 29, 2018, I now have a waiting list. If someone has told me that he wants a copy, but does not pay for it soon, I shall take the copy I have reserved, and offer it to someone else on the waiting list.)
    BibleWorks 10 download ($211.44) all gone
    BDAG and HALOT combination activation codes ($225.25) all gone

Sorry I can't provide more, but credit cards (and my prediction abilities) have limits.

The USB drives arrived July 2. The activation codes are available. When you purchase BW10, let me know if you need an upgrade code, because I have one for you. Since I am just a parish pastor, I cannot accept credit or debit card or PayPal payments. So payment has to be by check, money order, MoneyGram, or Western Union.
    If you wish to reserve or purchase any of the above, please contact me via e-mail at my name (without a space) at att.net.

May God bless our use of this tool to teach His word, and especially to proclaim the Gospel of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Mark Eddy
    Hi Mark,
    I'm interested in a copy of BW10. Please PM me when you have a chance.
    Gratefully,
    Nathaniel

Default Selling Bibleworks 9

Hi All,

If anyone is interested, I'm selling Bibleworks 9 for just $160+shipping. Let me kno!

Grace and Peace,
    Kevin Chia

Default BW10 for sale

I have BW10 for sale, $210, if anyone interested, please PM me

Peace and grace

Bosco Jen

Default BW10 For Sale

I am offering my Bibleworks 10 software for sale
    Includes modules as follows:
    1) BW10D (download distribution)
    2) ESV English Standard Version Study Bible
    3) Crossway ESV Bible Atlas (ESVA)
    4) BDAG/HALOT
    5) Gruden's Systematic Theology (GRUD)
    6) Dead Sea Scrolls English Translation Bundle (QBSET)

Cost was $720.96. $400 for the package, will share files via OneDrive or could ship USB/files if interested. Cost depending on location etc

Vic Rhodes
    divertscash-at-gmail-dot-com