Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Buy/Sell BibleWorks licensed copies

Quote Originally Posted by JLONG View Post
    I am interested in purchasing a copy if there are any to be had. I do know its a long shot, but I thought I would at least ask on the chance of getting lucky.

Thanks for your time.
    Look through the posts on this thread and send a private message to those making an offer. Perhaps one will still be available. Subscribe to this thread so you will receive notification if a copy becomes available.

Default BW10 For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by JLONG View Post
    I am interested in purchasing a copy if there are any to be had. I do know its a long shot, but I thought I would at least ask on the chance of getting lucky.

Thanks for your time.
    I have activation codes for sale along with BW10 software version 10.0.8.667 as follows
    SKU NAME QTY PRICE EXT PRICE
    BW10D BibleWorks 10 (Download 1 $389.00 $389.00
    Distribution)
    MOD_ESVS English Standard Version (ESV) 1 $20.00 $20.00
    Study Bible (ESVS)
    MOD_ESVA Crossway ESV Bible Atlas (ESVA) 1 $30.00 $30.00
    MOD_BH Combination Offer: BDAG and HALOT 1 $212.00 $212.00
    Modules (BDAG/HALOT)
    MOD_GRUD Systematic Theology: An 1 $39.96 $39.96
    Introduction to Biblical Doctrine
    (GRUD)
    MOD_QBSET Dead Sea Scrolls English 1 $30.00 $30.00
    Translation Bundle: Biblical and
    Sectarian Texts (QBSET)

Sub-Total: $720.96
    Offering all modules for $400.
    Email is divertscash-at-gmail-dot-com

Be BLESSED!

Vic Rhodes

Default bw 10 for sale

BW 10 code still available for sale $210, I paid around 500 from BW 9 + BW 10 upgrade, interested, please PM or email

thanks

Bosco

Default thank you all for asking, item sold

Quote Originally Posted by boscoj View Post
    BW 10 code still available for sale $210, I paid around 500 from BW 9 + BW 10 upgrade, interested, please PM or email

thanks

Bosco
    Item sold, thanks for checking

Default 1 copy of BW 10 for sale

I bought BW 10 when I heard Bible work was running out of business. Installed once but I don't use it at all.
    My pastor already has his copy of BW9 and doesn't need mine. So I put it on sale now hopefully someone may be benefit from it.
    Please PM me. Price $150

Quote Originally Posted by danielt View Post
    I bought BW 10 when I heard Bible work was running out of business. Installed once but I don't use it at all.
    My pastor already has his copy of BW9 and doesn't need mine. So I put it on sale now hopefully someone may be benefit from it.
    Please PM me. Price $150
    To clarify. You are selling an activation code for BW10 without any additional module codes.

Yeah I just have the code for bw10 with out any additional module.

Quote Originally Posted by now john View Post
    To clarify. You are selling an activation code for BW10 without any additional module codes.

i have couple of copies send me PM i have BW 10 BDAG HALOT Modules
    Last edited by melo; 12-10-2018 at 09:46 PM.

Default Looking for BW 10

Quote Originally Posted by danielt View Post
    Please PM me. Price $150
    I'm looking to purchase a copy of BW 10 with all the needed activation codes, software files, usb drive, etc. I'm new to BW,and to the forum so please be patient with me on how to proceed. Reply to this post if you have a copy available for me to purchase.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by newdyne View Post
    I'm looking to purchase a copy of BW 10 with all the needed activation codes, software files, usb drive, etc. I'm new to BW,and to the forum so please be patient with me on how to proceed. Reply to this post if you have a copy available for me to purchase.

Thanks
    The only thing that you need to purchase since BW has closed is an activation code for the program along with activation codes for any additional modules. First search this thread and reply (usually using a private message but sometimes an email address) to any offers that you find.

Second subscribe to this thread so that you will be notified when any new offers are posted.

If you obtain an activation code, go to https://www.bibleworks.com/#slide4 and download the ISO file. Do not use any other installation media or device. Use the downloaded ISO to install BW. Enter the activation code(s) and complete the setup.