Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Buy/Sell BibleWorks licensed copies

Quote Originally Posted by christlove View Post
    I am interested in your SOLN-Module but I don't know if the module also works with BW9. It strikes me that the module came out shortly before BW 10 came out but I can be wrong.
    So my question: Is Stuttgart Original Languages Module (New Testament) (SOLN) compatible with BW9?

Blessings,
    Steffen
    That module only works with BW 10.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180615...m/modules.html

Name:  solm bw.png
Views: 259
Size:  57.9 KB

Default How do I sell my license?

Hi everyone. I sell my BW10 license (without modules) for $ 250. At the same time I have 3 questions.

1) From what I understand the steps to make the transfer are:
    a. Uninstall BW10 from my pc.
    b. Install BW10 on the buyer's pc and give it the activation code.
    I am right?

2) Will my email account remain linked to the license or can it be changed at activation or in some other way?

3) How do you make the transfer? Does the seller (me) receive the money by PayPal and then send the code by mail?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by germanjablo View Post
    Hi everyone. I sell my BW10 license (without modules) for $ 250. At the same time I have 3 questions.

1) From what I understand the steps to make the transfer are:
    a. Uninstall BW10 from my pc.
    b. Install BW10 on the buyer's pc and give it the activation code.
    I am right?

2) Will my email account remain linked to the license or can it be changed at activation or in some other way?

3) How do you make the transfer? Does the seller (me) receive the money by PayPal and then send the code by mail?

Thank you.
    1) Yes. The buyer should download the ISO from the BW home page, install it, and use the transferred activation code.

2) An email address is not part of the activation, installation process. Moreover, BW has closed.

3) There is no prescribed method of making the payment and transfer. You and the buyer would need to work that out.

Default My wife lost her BW disks

Quote Originally Posted by zmbras View Post
    Hi all, I'm looking to
    sale my BW 10 license for $175. If you are interested, please PM me. Thanks!
    I registered and joined this forum for the purpose of replacing my wife's missing copy of BW. BW has been her constant companion since her seminary days but her old CDs are long gone and the computer she ran it on has died. I am definitely interested will definitely purchase a BW 10 License. I'm new to this forum and I don't know how this can be accomplished. But I did set my account so I can receive messages from users. So please contact me relatively soon. Her birthday is coming up.

danschlack

Quote Originally Posted by danschlack View Post
    I registered and joined this forum for the purpose of replacing my wife's missing copy of BW. BW has been her constant companion since her seminary days but her old CDs are long gone and the computer she ran it on has died. I am definitely interested will definitely purchase a BW 10 License. I'm new to this forum and I don't know how this can be accomplished. But I did set my account so I can receive messages from users. So please contact me relatively soon. Her birthday is coming up.

danschlack
    If the hard drive from the dead computer is available, the BW activation code may be recovered from it. Let me know if you would like help doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by now john View Post
    1) Yes. The buyer should download the ISO from the BW home page, install it, and use the transferred activation code.

2) An email address is not part of the activation, installation process. Moreover, BW has closed.

3) There is no prescribed method of making the payment and transfer. You and the buyer would need to work that out.
    Hello.

Yes, I'm very interested. Can you contact me at w.a.heidenrijk@hccnet.nl or wheidenrijk@outlook.com.

Thank you,
    Wijnand Heidenrijk
    Elburg, the Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by zmbras View Post
    Hi all, I'm looking to
    sale my BW 10 license for $175. If you are interested, please PM me. Thanks!
    Hello.

Yes, I'm very interested. Can you contact me at w.a.heidenrijk@hccnet.nl or wheidenrijk@outlook.com.

Thank you,
    Wijnand Heidenrijk
    Elburg, the Netherlands

Default Looking to Buy BW10

If anyone is looking to sell their BW10 activation code, I am looking to buy. I moved abroad and didnít bring my BW9 DVDs, and then my computer crashed.

Default I absolutely want BibleWorks

Hello,

Please please, help me to get BibleWorks, what I need to do to get it ?

I don't have any activation code Ö Is there some free ? or do I have to buy one ? if so then to who ?

Gustav

Quote Originally Posted by now john View Post
    If the hard drive from the dead computer is available, the BW activation code may be recovered from it. Let me know if you would like help doing that.
    I would I go about doing that? I have the flash drive, my receipt and my old tower still works. It is also installed on my laptop which I am still using. Would you be able to email the instructions? Finnegan.Denny@gmail.com.