Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy/Sell BibleWorks licensed copies

I'll try this again: maybe someone else selling their BW10 code?

There was a member of this forum, who wanted to sell preferably to US members. Although I get this from the financial (and probably also trust-related) point of view, there is however one huge reason, why non-English speakers should also get a chance: BW has the biggest collection of non-English Bibles. I mean, come on, guys, you have Accordance, Logos and OliveTree (to name the biggest players), all of which offer great support for English resources, but their management have made decision to cut off other minority languages like Czech or Polish. So it would be great for my Polish colleague or me to have a chance to legally own this resource. Thanks for any help!

Quote Originally Posted by Fantomas View Post

There was a member of this forum, who wanted to sell preferably to US members. Although I get this from the financial (and probably also trust-related) point of view, there is however one huge reason, why non-English speakers should also get a chance: BW has the biggest collection of non-English Bibles. I mean, come on, guys, you have Accordance, Logos and OliveTree (to name the biggest players), all of which offer great support for English resources, but their management have made decision to cut off other minority languages like Czech or Polish. So it would be great for my Polish colleague or me to have a chance to legally own this resource. Thanks for any help!
    For all I know you are referring to me. I would be happy to send BibleWorks around the world, so that more people can study God's word. The only reason I ended up limiting sales to U.S. residents is that I had great difficulty receiving wire transfers from outside the U.S. My bank gave only a 24-hour window to receive money. I had to fill out a form and send it to the prospective buyer many times zones away. Then that person had to get to his bank before it closed in order to wire money to me. They usually gave up after a number unsuccessful attempts. We who have offered BibleWorks for sale through this thread are not retailers. We cannot deal with currency exchanges. There are also customs forms to fill out at the post office. I charged nothing for the time I spend jumping through hoops trying to get BibleWorks out to people who would use it. I was not engaging in favoritism for any type of person or against any.
    I continue to ask people to pray that some entity who knows how to deal with these things will step up to the plate and take on the red tape necessary to resume selling BibleWorks to Bible students, while also compensating the copyright holders of materials in BibleWorks.
    Christ's,
    Mark Eddy

It could be me who is being referred to and I would not like it if I wanted BW10 and was denied a purchase because of where I lived. But, my financial advisor told me to sell to someone in the US because of currency exchange and security issues.

Thank you for your answers. Actually I didn't want to address anyone in person, just the issue at hand, which is real. Have a nice day and God bless!

is there any simple way to get it?

I am interested in purchasing the BDAG and HALOT modules. If you have a copy that you are willing to sell, please message me.

Thanks.

Default Selling my bibleworks

Quote Originally Posted by Fantomas View Post

Fantomas,

Do you still need a copy of Bibleworks? Which country are you in?

Default Selling my bibleworks

I have Bibleworks 10 which I am offering to sell. I am currently in the Netherlands and I am willing to post to anyone anywhere.

Also, I have some friends who are coming to the US in a couple of days or weeks. So I could give to them to post to anyone in the US.

Anyone who is interested should please notify me.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Ampong View Post
    I have Bibleworks 10 which I am offering to sell. I am currently in the Netherlands and I am willing to post to anyone anywhere.

Also, I have some friends who are coming to the US in a couple of days or weeks. So I could give to them to post to anyone in the US.

Anyone who is interested should please notify me.
    I am Roel Schipper. I live in the Netherlands. In Winsum (Gr.)
    I am an enthusiastic user of BW 10 myself.
    I look for a copy BW10 for my son-in-law, who lives in Emmeloord.
    Is your offer still available? If so, what is the price you ask? Can you mail me?
    schipper.rj@gmail.com
    Hope to hear from you.

Default Looking for a BibleWorks license...

Hello all.

Iím looking for a legit license of BibleWorks 10, or perhaps BW9.

Thanks.