Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Buy/Sell BibleWorks licensed copies

dear Steveg, I think my last emails went lost having sent it over the PN. So again, we would buy all. Please just tell the price and which payment. I think the unlock keys would suffice, as download still exists? Yours in Christ! P. P.S. I am not able to send via the BW Forum, as my quota is full. Please write to my Email: Streitenberger_Peter(AT)yahoo(DOT)de

Default BW10 for sale? I would like to buy it (for $200)

The title pretty much says it all. If you have one and the price sounds fair, please let me know. Thanks much!

Have a blessed Lord's Day.

In Christ,

Dan

Default BibleWorks 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 for PC

I am willing to pay $200 for any version of BibleWorks 6-10 for PC. If anyone is willing to sell me a legitimate license please reply to this post or email me.

Thank you

Cool Sealed BOX version of Bible Works 10

Hi,
    A friend of mine bought a few copies of BOX version of Bible Works 10 when it was running out of bussines and has just one copy left.

He paid 250 USD and wants just to get the money back.

As you can see the box is sealed so it was not used before.

I can send you the box but you will have to pay for the shipping from Poland, or we can go cheap with it and I will record the unboxing for you and send you the code.

Please email me at hubert(DOT)maciejewicz(AT)gmail(DOT)com if you are interested.

Kindest regards,
    Hubert

Hello,

I'd like to sell my BW9 plus the upgrading to BW10 code for $200 (it will contain all that BW10 has, plus whatever BW10 dropped since BW9). (After upgrading to Catalina, my BW do longer works, and I don't want to install a Window on Mac.)

PM me if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

Blessings,
    Martin
    Martin Zhang

Default Selling BW 9

Quote Originally Posted by AgapeLove View Post
    I am willing to pay $200 for any version of BibleWorks 6-10 for PC. If anyone is willing to sell me a legitimate license please reply to this post or email me.

Thank you
    Hello. I have a boxed hard copy (3 disks) of BibleWorks 9 and activation code. Everything like new. I'm also including activation codes for the following: Concise Greek-English Dictionary of the NT (BNGD), English Standard Version Bible (ESV), Systematic Theology by Wayne Grudem (GRUD), Qumran Sectarian Manuscripts (QSMA), A Textual Commentary on the Greek New Testament by Metzger (METZ), and the Aramaic Peshitta NT Databse (APNT). I will sell all for $200. You can email me at John Bray 73 at gmail dot com (no spaces). Total original price for all was over $550.

Default Multiple installation media for BW 9

I purchased BibleWorks 9 at a significant discount. It came with three sets of installation DVDs. They are labeled rev 2, rev 3 and rev 4. If I resell or give this to someone else do they have to install each set of DVDs? Or can they just use the latest one which I assume is rev 4.