Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Buy/Sell BibleWorks licensed copies

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyroh View Post
    I have a copy of BibleWorks 10 for Mac for sale. Please PM me if you are interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorcas View Post
    so could it work on a macbook air? by the way, how much is it?
    There is only one ISO (installation) file. Each installation requires an activation code to complete the installation so that BibleWorks can function. That file and code alone are used to install BibleWorks on a Windows computer. On a Mac an additional file is needed. So technically there are not separate copies of BW for Mac and for Windows, but one installer ISO, one activation code, and an additional installer for a Mac.

Please see https://www.bibleworks.com/#slide4 for further details and download instructions.

@jimmyroh. You might want to revise your post to indicate that you have an activation code for BW for sale and remove "for Mac."

@Dorcas. Hopefully you have also sent a pm, private message, to jimmyroh in addition to your forum post.

Can it work on a macbook air? Most likely. See this post that deal with that issue. https://www.bibleworks.com/forums/sh...6596#post36596
    Last edited by now john; 10-08-2018 at 12:34 PM.

Default Bibleworks 10 iincluding CROY and legacy modules no longer included in BW10 for sale

Post Deleted
    Last edited by sandersann; 10-11-2018 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyroh View Post
    I have a copy of BibleWorks 10 for Mac for sale. Please PM me if you are interested.
    I am interested! For some reason, I cannot PM. Can you please contact me.?

Thanks for your interest. This copy is no longer available.

Default copy of BW10 for sale

Copy of BW10 for sale, $300 , interested please PM or email boscoj at g m a i l. c o m

Default Je suis intéressée par une version Bibleworks 10 pour mac

Je suis intéressée par une version Bibleworks 10 pour mac. Merci de me contacter si la version est toujours disponible.

Default recherche une version Bibleworks 10 pour mac / looking for a Bibleworks version for M

Bonjour,
    Je recherche une version Bibleworks pour MAC avec code d'activation.
    Merci d' avance

Hello,
    I am looking for a Bibleworks version for MAC with activation code.
    Thank you for contacting me

Quote Originally Posted by EERV View Post
    Je suis intéressée par une version Bibleworks 10 pour mac. Merci de me contacter si la version est toujours disponible.

Google translation: I am interested in a Bibleworks 10 version for mac. Please contact me if the version is still available.

There is only one version of BibleWorks. It runs on a PC and a Mac. They are installed differently. So you purchase one activation code (license) that can be used to install either version.

I suggest that you read through the posts in this thread and send a private message to the people who have posted that they have a copy of BibleWorks for sale. Subscribe to this thread to be notified when someone posts that they have a copy for sale.

Google traduction:

Il n'y a qu'une seule version de BibleWorks. Il fonctionne sur un PC et un Mac. Ils sont installés différemment. Vous achetez donc un code d'activation (licence) qui peut être utilisé pour installer l'une ou l'autre version.e disant qu’elles avaient un exemplaire de BibleWorks à vendre. Abonnez-vous à ce fil pour être averti lorsque quelqu'un poste une copie à la vente.

Je vous suggère de lire les articles de ce fil de discussion et d’envoyer un message privé aux personnes qui ont envoyé un message disant qu’elles avaient un exemplaire de BibleWorks à vendre. Abonnez-vous à ce fil pour être averti lorsque quelqu'un poste une copie à la vente.
    Last edited by now john; 10-17-2018 at 11:10 AM.

Default Bibleworks 10 Mac download

I would love to purchase a copy if anybody has one for sale please let me know. you can reach me at hurst . sean 3 at gmail . I am using a Mac and downloaded and installed the two files. (not sure if that is relevant)

I am a pastor starting a new ministry and I finally got around to going back to school to polish up my Greek skills. I was really looking forward to finally being able to purchase this program after seeing what a missionary friend could do with his.

Default Bibleworks 8 for free

Wow, this was far more popular than I realized. It has now been claimed and found a new home.

However, if you can get an activation code, I will try to copy the DVD so people can at least install it. Seems like some people have activation codes but no source for the software.

**Original Post**

I came across my old Bibleworks 8 and wanted to see if anyone wants it. I never upgraded and no longer use the software. I’m not even sure if it still works. But if you want it, I’ll send it by mail. Email me at soaroneagleswings at gmail. I’ll keep it for a few months in case someone comes across this forum, then toss it. I will not check these forums, so please email.
    Last edited by Jenwil; 10-23-2018 at 10:47 AM. Reason: No longer available