Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy/Sell BibleWorks licensed copies

Post BibleWorks Resale

For those who missed the June 15, 2018 deadline to purchase BibleWorks, this thread may be helpful.
    If there are BibleWorks users who no longer need BibleWorks (perhaps due to retirement?), I invite you to advertise the availability of your copy of BW on this thread, so that some one else may benefit from its use.

I personally purchased a few thousand dollars' worth of BibleWorks before the deadline, in order to make them available to those who may have missed the deadline, but still wish to purchase BibleWorks. I hope that this might help out a few people until, God willing, some store or school is authorized to resume selling BW10.
    I am offering the following for re-sale (I plan to keep the numbers up to date). I am offering them at cost, plus sales tax (6.25 % which I am required to pay to my state) plus mailing (for USB drives).
    BibleWorks 10 on USB drive ($211.44 + mailing [either first class or priority mail]) 0-4 copies left
    (The spread is the difference between the number who have said they would like a copy and those who have actually paid for one. As of July 29, 2018, I now have a waiting list. If someone has told me that he wants a copy, but does not pay for it soon, I shall take the copy I have reserved, and offer it to someone else on the waiting list.)
    BibleWorks 10 download ($211.44) all gone
    BDAG and HALOT combination activation codes ($225.25) all gone

Sorry I can't provide more, but credit cards (and my prediction abilities) have limits.

The USB drives arrived July 2. The activation codes are available. When you purchase BW10, let me know if you need an upgrade code, because I have one for you. Since I am just a parish pastor, I cannot accept credit or debit card or PayPal payments. So payment has to be by check, money order, MoneyGram, or Western Union.
    If you wish to reserve or purchase any of the above, please contact me via e-mail at my name (without a space) at att.net.

May God bless our use of this tool to teach His word, and especially to proclaim the Gospel of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Mark Eddy
    Last edited by Mark Eddy; 09-24-2018 at 01:28 AM. Reason: change in availability

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Eddy View Post
    For those who missed the June 15, 2018 deadline to purchase BibleWorks, this thread may be helpful.
    If there are BibleWorks users who no longer need BibleWorks (perhaps due to retirement?), I invite you to advertise the availability of your copy of BW on this thread, so that some one else may benefit from its use.

I personally purchased a few thousand dollars' worth of BibleWorks before the deadline, in order to make them available to those who may have missed the deadline, but still wish to purchase BibleWorks. I hope that this might help out a few people until, God willing, some store or school is authorized to resume selling BW10.
    I am offering the following for re-sale (I plan to keep the numbers up to date). I am offering them at cost, plus sales tax (6.25 % which I am required to pay to my state) plus mailing (for USB drives).
    BibleWorks 10 on USB drive ($211.44 + mailing) 24 copies
    BibleWorks 10 download ($211.44) 1 copy
    BDAG and HALOT combination activation codes ($225.25) 2 copies

Sorry I can't provide more, but credit cards (and my prediction abilities) have limits.

The USB drives will probably not arrive until July. The activation codes are available now. Since I am just a parish pastor, I cannot accept credit or debit card payments. So payment has to be by check. If you wish to reserve or purchase any of the above, you may contact me at my name without spaces at att.net.

May God bless our use of this tool to teach His word, and especially to proclaim the Gospel of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Mark Eddy
    Mark,

Thanks for doing this for people who missed the sale. I know of others who have done this as well and I even bought up a few myself, but those won't become available until other sources have dried up. Therer are also a few resellers that have some stock.

I want to emphasize to BW10 users that there is no reason to crossgrade to another package. If BibleWorks 10 suits your needs they just keep using it. The forum and knowledge base will remain active as long as people find them helpful.

Everyone else,

We are exploring opportunities for the future. I cannot say anything now but if the Lord wills, BibleWorks may resurface in a form that is much better to suit the needs of the church. In the mean time we can be thankful for the generous spirit exhibited by Mark. We are not worthy of such users.

Mike

M

If this is allowed, I can make the Bibleworks10Rev4 ISO image download available for anyone who needs it, and I will pay for the bandwidth.
    Last edited by mwdiers; 06-16-2018 at 11:17 PM.

Default ISO Image

Quote Originally Posted by mwdiers View Post
    If this is allowed, I can make the Bibleworks10Rev4 ISO image download available for anyone who needs it, and I will pay for the bandwidth.
    That would be great. This is very kind of you. I would srecommend waiting a while though. In early July we will be posting a BW10 ISO image that is the latest and greatest. Maybe not the final, but the last for a while. It will be available for free to anyone, but initially the servers may be a little congested and the more sites the better.

But if you just want to make the ISO available to people who ordered USB drives and are enduring the backlog, I am sure some would appreciate it.

Mike

Default Buy/Sell BibleWorks licensed copies

This thread is for people looking to purchase or to sell legitimate BibleWorks copies.
    Last edited by admin; 06-28-2018 at 02:11 PM.

Default want to sell

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    This thread is for people looking to purchase or to sell legitimate BibleWorks copies.
    Please let me know how to go about if my students want to buy.

Default BibleWorks 10 upgrade

I've got a BibleWorks 9 license which I wanted to upgrade to 10 but missed the (short) timeframe in which it was still possible to buy the upgrade license. If it is still possible to acquire it I'd be glad to hear how.

Default licenses still appear to be available from this source

Quote Originally Posted by gsvelto View Post
    I've got a BibleWorks 9 license which I wanted to upgrade to 10 but missed the (short) timeframe in which it was still possible to buy the upgrade license. If it is still possible to acquire it I'd be glad to hear how.
    You cannot upgrade as that closed June 15.

This is from a different thread but the information belongs here as well.

Mark Eddy

Join DateApr 2004Posts1,106

BibleWorks Resale
    If there are BibleWorks users who no longer need BibleWorks (perhaps due to retirement?), I invite you to advertise the availability of your copy of BW on this [newer and sticky] thread, so that some one else may benefit from its use.

BibleWorks 10 on USB drive ($211.44 + mailing) 23 copies
    BDAG and HALOT combination activation codes ($225.25) 1 copy

The USB drives will probably not arrive until July. The activation codes are available now. Since I am just a parish pastor, I cannot accept credit or debit card payments. So payment has to be by check. If you wish to reserve or purchase any of the above, you may contact me at my name without spaces at att.net.

Mark Eddy
    Last edited by Mark Eddy; 06-20-2018 at 01:35 PM. Reason: change in availability
    Last edited by now john; 07-01-2018 at 01:16 AM. Reason: [small edit]

I am interested in buying a copy, could you please contact me via PM?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Eddy View Post

BibleWorks 10 on USB drive ($211.44 + mailing) 23 copies
    BDAG and HALOT combination activation codes ($225.25) 1 copy

Mark Eddy
    Hi Mark,

I am interested in buying the BibleWorks 10 program with the BDAG and HALOT copy .

Thanks for your advice.
    Last edited by DavidfromOz; 07-02-2018 at 07:49 PM.