Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Buy/Sell BibleWorks licensed copies

Default BW Licence to sell

Hello, since there will be NO version of BibleWorks coming that will run on MacOS Catalina, I want to sell my BibleWorks 10 license. Just the code for 175 USD. Please send me a PM, if you are interested.

Default An alternate suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by anakrinokairos View Post
    Hello, since there will be NO version of BibleWorks coming that will run on MacOS Catalina, I want to sell my BibleWorks 10 license. Just the code for 175 USD. Please send me a PM, if you are interested.
    I am writing to offer a suggestion. If you have already heard this, or considered it, please forgive the intrusion. Though the current BibleWorks 10 DMG file will not work in the new macOS version, all is not lost. BibleWorks will still run in the Windows environment. You may want to consider installing a copy of Windows, if you have one, into a virtualization window.

I hope that you may find this helpful. I have other Bible software, but would not want to be without my copy of BibleWorks!

Default interested buyer

greetings, i'm interested in what you're offering. PM at roberts.aaron.j via gmail, please.

Default Download?

Quote Originally Posted by catlover View Post
    I am writing to offer a suggestion. If you have already heard this, or considered it, please forgive the intrusion. Though the current BibleWorks 10 DMG file will not work in the new macOS version, all is not lost. BibleWorks will still run in the Windows environment. You may want to consider installing a copy of Windows, if you have one, into a virtualization window.

I hope that you may find this helpful. I have other Bible software, but would not want to be without my copy of BibleWorks!
    I thought about this, but where can I download a Windows version of BW10? I searched and found none.

The ISO is a windows version and your installation code will work for a windows install.

Default I am a pastor/doctoral student, hoping to buy bibleworks 10

Hi y'all-- hope that someone still has or is willing to sell bibleworks 10 and installation media.
    I realize I am way behind the curve in checking in on this; I kind of got buried in parish life and academics, and only recently became aware of the need to look into this.
    Anyone able/wanting to sell?
    Thanks!

Default Windows Version

I thought about this, but where can I download a Windows version of BW10? I searched and found none.
    If you have the BibleWorks ISO, that will install to Windows. The DMG file enabled it to install to the osX and macOS environments. The DMG file will not be needed to install BibleWorks to Windows. I hope that this helps.

Lightbulb BDAG/HALOT combination and BW9 for sale

Hi, Iím afraid Iím going over to the dark side (Logos), but I donít want my BW9 and BDAG/HALOT combination to collect dust. Whatís the going rate for selling these codes? Who would like to buy them?
    Iím UK-based so might need to work out how to transfer some money.

God bless

Quote Originally Posted by PtolemyTortoise View Post
    Hi, Iím afraid Iím going over to the dark side (Logos), but I donít want my BW9 and BDAG/HALOT combination to collect dust. Whatís the going rate for selling these codes? Who would like to buy them?
    Iím UK-based so might need to work out how to transfer some money.

God bless
    Iíve worked out I paid $212 for the BDAG/HALOT bundle alone, and another $200 for BW9.
    Will listen to offers!

Default BW10+HALO+BDAG+SOLO+more to sell

In spite of a long time fan of BW, Iíve just moved to the other side, Logos.
    So want to sell my codes, just codes only (no shipping).
    I have these:

[BW10]
    [BDAG]
    [BNGD]
    [CSBO]
    [HALO]
    [NABO]
    [NIVO]
    [SOLO] the Stuttgart Original Languages Old Testament
    [TNIV]
    [UP09]

All of these for $400 or best offer.