Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Buy/Sell BibleWorks licensed copies

Default Want to buy BW 10

Quote Originally Posted by danielt View Post
    I bought BW 10 when I heard Bible work was running out of business. Installed once but I don't use it at all.
    My pastor already has his copy of BW9 and doesn't need mine. So I put it on sale now hopefully someone may be benefit from it.
    Please PM me. Price $150
    Hi, I understand you have BW10 available for $150. Do you still have it? How would we proceed with the transaction? I'm new to BW and this forum so I'm really unsure how to go forward.

Best Regards

Quote Originally Posted by newdyne View Post
    Hi, I understand you have BW10 available for $150. Do you still have it? How would we proceed with the transaction? I'm new to BW and this forum so I'm really unsure how to go forward.

Best Regards
    Sign into the forum. Click on your forum name "newdyne" after "Welcome," at the top of this page on the right. It will open a new page that is your "newdyne" page. Below the icon on the far left click on "Send Private Message." Enter "danielt" in the "Recipient Users" box. Enter a title in the "Title" box. Send him your request and your contact information, probably your email address and phone number, in the message editor box below the Title box.

Near the bottom of the page you may want to click on "Request a read receipt for this message." I keep the two boxes below that one checked. Then click on "Submit Message."

Hope it works out for you.

The item is sold to newdyne, not available any more.

God bless ya

Quote Originally Posted by now john View Post
    Sign into the forum. Click on your forum name "newdyne" after "Welcome," at the top of this page on the right. It will open a new page that is your "newdyne" page. Below the icon on the far left click on "Send Private Message." Enter "danielt" in the "Recipient Users" box. Enter a title in the "Title" box. Send him your request and your contact information, probably your email address and phone number, in the message editor box below the Title box.

Near the bottom of the page you may want to click on "Request a read receipt for this message." I keep the two boxes below that one checked. Then click on "Submit Message."

Hope it works out for you.