Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy/Sell BibleWorks licensed copies

Default BW for Sale

I am willing to sell my copy of BW, the latest version. Includes HALOT and BDAG.
    PM a reasonable price.

Frank

Default Interested in your offer

Quote Originally Posted by fljones3 View Post
    I am willing to sell my copy of BW, the latest version. Includes HALOT and BDAG.
    PM a reasonable price.

Frank
    I am interested in your offer to sell BW10 including HALOT and BDAG.

Please let me know what you are asking for it.

Thank you,
    Marli

Default BW10 Download

Quote Originally Posted by mwdiers View Post
    If this is allowed, I can make the Bibleworks10Rev4 ISO image download available for anyone who needs it, and I will pay for the bandwidth.
    I would love a copy if allowed. I received no notice of them closing their doors nor a finally opportunity to upgrade.

Default Me too

Quote Originally Posted by CTCrlberg View Post
    I am looking for a copy of the Stuttgart Original Language module (Old and New Testaments) for BW10. If someone is not using them and would like to sell them please let me know.

I contacted the UBS page (they are selling a similar package for logos) and asked if they sold the codes for BW. They do not. It would be nice if BW could arrange for them to make the codes available for purchase through their site

Anyway, if you are interested in selling them, please let me know.

Charlie
    I'm in the same boat. I would really like to get my hands on these modules.

Default Request

Quote Originally Posted by Marli View Post
    I am interested in your offer to sell BW10 including HALOT and BDAG.

Please let me know what you are asking for it.

Thank you,
    Marli
    Hi Marli,

As mentioned, PM any reasonable offer. Thanks.

Frank

Question SOLNT for sale?

If anyone wants to part with an unlock code for the Stuttgart Original language NT module, I'd be VERY happy to take it off your hands. I just bought BW back in December of last year...I'm bummed I didn't grab the SOLNT when I had the chance.

Default BDAG and HALOT Module Codes

Hello,

Does anyone have just the codes for BDAG and HALOT available without the main software? I already have BibleWorks 10, so I don't want to purchase the full software just to get the module codes.

Thank you kindly!

Default Need BW 10

Quote Originally Posted by DPirkle View Post
    Are there any copies of BW 10 still available?
    I am also interested in BW 10. Any left?

Default I want to buy it

What should I do to buy BibleWorks 10 with all?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Eddy View Post
    For those who missed the June 15, 2018 deadline to purchase BibleWorks, this thread may be helpful.
    If there are BibleWorks users who no longer need BibleWorks (perhaps due to retirement?), I invite you to advertise the availability of your copy of BW on this thread, so that some one else may benefit from its use.

I personally purchased a few thousand dollars' worth of BibleWorks before the deadline, in order to make them available to those who may have missed the deadline, but still wish to purchase BibleWorks. I hope that this might help out a few people until, God willing, some store or school is authorized to resume selling BW10.
    I am offering the following for re-sale (I plan to keep the numbers up to date). I am offering them at cost, plus sales tax (6.25 % which I am required to pay to my state) plus mailing (for USB drives).
    BibleWorks 10 on USB drive ($211.44 + mailing [either first class or priority mail]) 0-10 copies left
    (The spread is the difference between the number who have said they would like a copy and those who have actually paid for one. As of July 29, 2018, I now have a waiting list. If someone has told me that he wants a copy, but does not pay for it soon, I shall take the copy I have reserved, and offer it to someone else on the waiting list.)
    BibleWorks 10 download ($211.44) all gone
    BDAG and HALOT combination activation codes ($225.25) all gone

Sorry I can't provide more, but credit cards (and my prediction abilities) have limits.

The USB drives arrived July 2. The activation codes are available. When you purchase BW10, let me know if you need an upgrade code, because I have one for you. Since I am just a parish pastor, I cannot accept credit or debit card or PayPal payments. So payment has to be by check, money order, or Western Union.
    If you wish to reserve or purchase any of the above, please contact me via e-mail at my name (without a space) at att.net.

May God bless our use of this tool to teach His word, and especially to proclaim the Gospel of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Mark Eddy

Apparently there are none for sale at the present time.