Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy/Sell BibleWorks licensed copies

Who wants to bless my new year by selling me a BibleWorks copy? :-)

Default Looking to buy

Not relevant anymore.
    Last edited by Rokas; 01-10-2019 at 03:10 AM.

*** This copy of BW10 has already been sold.... ***

I have a copy of BW10 available for sale. I also have the codes for the books that were included with BW8 and BW9 but were separate from BW10.

I will sale it and the modules for $200.00.... PM if you have any questions.....

Matthew

Includes the following extra modules:

ESVS (ESV Study Bible)
    NIVO
    TNIV
    NABO
    CSBO
    BNGD
    UP09
    Last edited by MFriend; 01-18-2019 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Sold license already

Default Why did you change your mind, Rokas?

Quote Originally Posted by Rokas View Post
    I've sold my copy, but looking to buy it again. Please PM me if you have a copy for sale.
    I think it's great that you want to use BW again, Rokas. Can you share with us what is bringing you back? Did you find that some other software just couldn't do what you wanted to do? I use several different Bible programs, and I never really "got into" BW, but I use it almost every week for comparing Greek texts.

I'm just curious. If you don't want to respond, no problem. I would love to use BW more, but I find that learning how to really use software takes a LOT of time.

Default Interested if still available

Hi Mark, Iím interested to get a full set of Bibleworks 10 with all the language tools. Please let me know if it is still available and how I can purchase it. Thank you, june

Default Interested if still available

Hi Matthew, if still available, I wish to buy that copy from you. Please message me.

Thank you, June

Quote Originally Posted by MFriend View Post
    I have a copy of BW10 available for sale. I also have the codes for the books that were included with BW8 and BW9 but were separate from BW10.

I will sale it and the modules for $200.00.... PM if you have any questions.....

Matthew

Includes the following extra modules:

ESVS (ESV Study Bible)
    NIVO
    TNIV
    NABO
    CSBO
    BNGD
    UP09

Default Buy Bibleworks

Dear Mark,

I am from Brazil and I really need to buy Bibleworks. Please sell me one of your copies.

Default Want to buy new BW 10

I would very much like to buy a copy when available. Please email me at roberts(period)aaron(period)j at gmail.com

Thanks much!

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo View Post
    Dear Mark,

I am from Brazil and I really need to buy Bibleworks. Please sell me one of your copies.
    Hello Ronaldo and Aaron,

This instruction was included by Mark Eddy when he originally announced that he had a number of copies of BibleWorks for sale:
    "If you wish to reserve or purchase any of the above, please contact me via e-mail at my name (without a space) at att.net."

Sending him an email at that address would be the best way to find out if a copy of BibleWorks is available.

John
    Last edited by now john; 01-08-2019 at 10:57 AM.

Default Received

John,
    I emailed Mark, who informed me to post here as well. thanks