Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: Buy/Sell BibleWorks licensed copies

Default Bw 10

I would like tu purchase BW 10 if i can

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Poznic View Post
    I would like tu purchase BW 10 if i can
    Make sure that you subscribe to this thread so that you will be notified if there are new posts.

Default Want to Buy Licensed Copies

Hi, everyone.

I'm looking for someone who want to sell BW 10 licensed copies. Please DM me if you have one.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Solafide View Post
    Hi, everyone.

I'm looking for someone who want to sell BW 10 licensed copies. Please DM me if you have one.
    Thank you!
    Make sure that you subscribe to this thread so that you will be notified if there are new posts.

Default Multiple copies of Bible Works

I have multiple copies of Bible Works. A friend inquired about buying my license, and I wondered if I can sell my license for BW9 without messing up my use of BW10. If anyone know the answer to this, I would appreciate the help.

Quote Originally Posted by mvmyre View Post
    I have multiple copies of Bible Works. A friend inquired about buying my license, and I wondered if I can sell my license for BW9 without messing up my use of BW10. If anyone know the answer to this, I would appreciate the help.
    If you owned BW9 and then bought BW10 at the upgrade discount because you owned the license for BW9, you cannot sell your license to BW9. You could sell them both but neither separately because the upgrade connects them. If you owned BW9 and also paid the full price for BW10 they are not connected and you could sell BW9 and continue to use BW10.

I am not a copyright lawyer or part of the former BW staff, but it is how I understand the issue. You could send a PM to MBushell, the owner of BW, if you want further clarification.

Default BDAG, HALOT modules for BW 10

I am interested in purchasing the BDAG and HALOT modules for BW 10 (I suppose modules from earlier versions might work, but I'm not sure.) Please let me know if you have these available - direct message would be preferred. Thanks!

I would also like to buy a copy of BW!

Default BW10 Copy

Hello! I have a usb with bibleworks 10 on it that I would like to sell. I was using it on a mac but it doesn't work on it and I have moved to Logos. I would like to sell it, but I have a question, do I have to sell my copy of BW6 with BW10? (As far as I remember it wasn't and update, because i had to pay full price, I think that my software too old). If I can sell it it would have to be to someone in the US (I'm sorry about this, but I have been burned in the past with international sells)
    Last edited by yamero; 09-30-2020 at 12:03 PM. Reason: I had put the USB part two times, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by yamero View Post
    Hello! I have a usb with bibleworks 10 on it that I would like to sell. I was using it on a mac but it doesn't work on it and I have moved to Logos. I would like to sell it, but I have a question, do I have to sell my copy of BW6 with BW10? (As far as I remember it wasn't and update, because i had to pay full price, I think that my software too old). If I can sell it it would have to be to someone in the US (I'm sorry about this, but I have been burned in the past with international sells)
    If BW10 was purchased as an update to BW6, then you may sell both BW6 and BW10 or you may sell BW10 and destroy BW6. If BW10 was not purchased as an update, you may sell it separately. What you sell is the activation code or activation codes. The purchaser does not need the usb drive. He must download the BW installer ISO from the BibleWorks home page and then use the purchased activation code to install and use BW on his computer.