Thread: Highlighting with 2-in-1 Computer in Tablet Mode

Question Highlighting with 2-in-1 Computer in Tablet Mode

I am considering a Windows 10 2-in-1 computer to run BibleWorks 10 in tablet mode during worship services, group Bible Studies, and other possible times when a mobile solution would be convenient.

Is BibleWorks 10 fully compatible to run in tablet mode? As the Subject of this email indicates, I want to confirm that I will be able to highlight Bible text. If so, how does this work in tablet mode: tap followed by swipe? And, can I copy my .clr color files back and forth between my regular laptop or desktop computers and my 2-in-1 computer in order not to lose any highlighting no matter what device Iíve been using?

Thanks,
    Chuck Henry

Hi Chuck,

I'm not sure how much I can say about this, since I don't highlight text except through conducting searches. I also have fat fingers and I don't use a stylus on my tablet. :-) I can press and hold on a word, and then use the option in the context menu to highlight selected word. I haven't figured out a way to highlight a phrase, though this might be possible by using a stylus. As a caveat, I'm pretty clumsy when it comes to using BibleWorks on a tablet.

Blessings,
    Glenn
    Glenn Weaver

Thanks for the information you provided, Glenn. Since the computer I'm considering is a 2-in-1, even if it is not possible to highlight a phrase in tablet-mode, I suppose I could revert to regular computer-mode and use the standard touchpad on the keyboard to do phrase highlighting. Since the 2-in-1 is a full-fledged Windows computer, copying the .clr files back and forth between my other computers should work fine, correct?

Thanks,
    Chuck

You can swap clr files back and forth between computers.

Blessings,
    Glenn
    Glenn Weaver