I know it may be a little late in the day, but I raised this issue with BibleWorks support last summer and have received no response beyond an initial acknowledgement saying that my observations would be passed on to the development team.

The UBS5 text provided in the SOLM add-on does not follow the UBS5 patterns of capitalisation and punctuation found in printed editions, but that of NA28. As an illustration of the issue, see Luke 5:23.
NA28 Luke 5:23 τί ἐστιν εὐκοπώτερον, εἰπεῖνφέωνταί σοι αἱ ἁμαρτίαι σου, ἢ εἰπεῖνγειρε καὶ περιπάτει;
UBS4 Luke 5:23 τί ἐστιν εὐκοπώτερον, εἰπεῖν, Ἀφέωνταί σοι αἱ ἁμαρτίαι σου, ἢ εἰπεῖν, Ἔγειρε καὶ περιπάτει;
UBS5 Luke 5:23 τί ἐστιν εὐκοπώτερον, εἰπεῖνφέωνταί σοι αἱ ἁμαρτίαι σου, ἢ εἰπεῖνγειρε καὶ περιπάτει;

In this verse, as elsewhere, the capitalisation and punctuation conventions of UBS5 should be identical to those of UBS4, not to NA28. In all the passages I've sampled, the UBS5 supplied by BibleWorks appears to actually be NA28.

Could others confirm that this is a wider problem, and not simply an oddity with my setup?

John