Thread: Updated BW10 on thumb driver for existing customers

Default Updated BW10 on thumb driver for existing customers

Can you make an updated BW10 software package available on a thumb drive to existing users so we don't have to download the 21gig package? Or even better is there a way to backup what is on my Mac so I can install it on a newer Mac when I get it?

Thanks

The BW10 I received came on a thumb drive. How did you get yours? The normal way to get it is on thumb drive.
    Mark Eddy

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Eddy View Post
    The BW10 I received came on a thumb drive. How did you get yours? The normal way to get it is on thumb drive.
    Mark Eddy
    A thumb drive, but it is not updated. I would prefer to buy an updated BW10 thumb drive than download and deal with the ISO. I am on a Mac.

I see what you mean. But I assume that the individual patches will still be available on the server in the future, so that I would not have to download everything in the "final" version. If I have to reinstall in the future from my original thumb drive, I could just grab the patches I need, I think.
    Mark Eddy

Hmmm...this is interesting news. So, the BW10 USB thumb drive that I just received yesterday does not contain all the updates?
    I plan to install this BW10 later this year (sometime in Q4). I surely hope the BW server will still be there to allow downloading of updates.

I did not say yours did not. I bought BW10 3 years ago. Mine does not, and I am just requesting they sell me the media as I own a license to the program.

Quote Originally Posted by jfidel View Post
    I did not say yours did not. I bought BW10 3 years ago. Mine does not, and I am just requesting they sell me the media as I own a license to the program.
    Ok, I misunderstood you. I thought you have just purchased a recent copy due to this 15 June deadline.