Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: x64 BibleWorks 10 Mac Installer Beta

Anyone worked out a way to change font size without stopping BW from working?
    Duncan Forbes
    New Life Church, Roehampton, London
    www.newlifelondon.com
    www.duncanf.blogspot.com

Default Change from windows computer to mac

I have bibleworks 10 for windows, but want to buy and run bw10 on a Mac . Is this possible, and if so, what must I do. Thanks.

Default 64-bit Mac Installer-Beta on MacOS Catalina

Last night I updated my Mac to the newly released MacOS Catalina. For the last several hours I tried time and again to install BibleWorks 10 through the 64-bit Mac Installer-Beta with no success. When the 4.41GB Installer file was copied into the Applications Folder and I tried to open it, BW10 kept on crashing.
    Thatís so sad!!! BibleWorks has been my go-to Bible Software for the last 20+ years and even though I own both - Logos (for 15 years) and Accordance (for 5 years), neither of them can match the brilliant design and versatility of BibleWorks 10 as a translation and exegesis software. Iím willing to pay to be able to have a functioning 64-bit Mac Installer and Iím sure, Iím far from being the only BibleWorks 10 owner, who would pay for the development of one.
    If there is still someone on the BibleWorks team, who reads this forum, would you PLEASE, consider hiring the developer of the 64-bit Mac Installer-BETA to finish his/her job. Iím sure you will be able to get your money back through the support of people like me, who need BibleWorks to work on the Mac.
    I pray and hope someone will listen!!!

Julian

Default me too

I just want to echo what Julian said -- I've been using Bibleworks for years, there's nothing like it, and I too would be willing to pay for an updated mac version that works with Catalina.

What can we do to make that happen?

Thanks

I can't install BW10 after the Catalina upgrade as well.

Default Me Too

Quote Originally Posted by Catalina macuser View Post
    I just want to echo what Julian said -- I've been using Bibleworks for years, there's nothing like it, and I too would be willing to pay for an updated mac version that works with Catalina.

What can we do to make that happen?

Thanks
    I echo the sentiments of Julian and Catalina.
    נֹתֵ֣ן לֶ֭חֶם לְכָל־בָּשָׂ֑ר כִּ֖י לְעוֹלָ֣ם חַסְדּֽוֹ׃

Default Be Angry and Do Not Sin

After years of telling us that BW will not sell anything but biblical texts since they were sure they would go out of business some day, BW finally went out of business. So they had a vision and they stuck with it. Only their vision kind of sucks for the rest of us.