Thread: After Installation

Default After Installation

I have just installed Bibleworks 10 on my new Desktop. It is up and running fine. I have Bibleworks also running on my Laptop. It has been there for awhile. Can someone tell me what if anything I can copy from the Bibleworks folder on the Laptop and paste it to the folder on the Desktop. I have done some tinkling with my folders and such so that now I really like my setup on the Laptop. I don't want to have to go back and reinvent the wheel here. Can I copy my database file from one machine to the other so that the modules I got off the blog will be here on my new machine. I believe that it is possible to copy the .ini file if I remember correctly somewhere here. All the settings and adjustments done to the program I have made, I wouild not like to have to go back and redo. What is possible?? I want to make the program on the new device mirror of the one on the old. Please and thank you.

Ken Zitsch
    Last edited by kzitsch; 06-08-2018 at 04:29 PM.

Hi Ken,

I think there may have been an article on this type of question in the FAQ section of the BibleWorks main page. I don't know what page it is, so you will have to do some searching for it. (I would perform the search, but i am pretty sick today.)

Blessings,
    Glenn
    Glenn Weaver

For technical support, please contact Customer Support.

Default Okay thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Weaver View Post
    Hi Ken,

I think there may have been an article on this type of question in the FAQ section of the BibleWorks main page. I don't know what page it is, so you will have to do some searching for it. (I would perform the search, but i am pretty sick today.)

Blessings,
    Glenn
    I will look for that. By the way, I started using Bibleworks my last year of seminary in 1999 (19 Years ago). It has been my constant ministry companion. I will miss you guys. I hope you come back!

The basic answer to your question is YES. You can copy any files from one of your computers to the other. I do it all the time between my church computer and home computer. You just have to get them into the correct folder while copying and pasting.
    Mark Eddy