Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turnaround time on a recent BW10 media order

Quote Originally Posted by shalommatt View Post
    To give a perspective, I ordered a Media Distribution on the 5th of June. The package was picked up by FedEx on the evening of 12th June at Virginia, USA. It departed Memphis, TN on an international flight and arrived at my doorstep on 15th June.
    Name:  111.PNG
Views: 188
Size:  9.0 KB

I ordered since June 1 and still haven't seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by danielt View Post
    I ordered since June 1 and still haven't seen it.
    I guess BW staff process US orders and international orders separately. And I further guess that there are many more US orders than international orders, resulting orders from within US being processed more slowly. Perhaps that is why I have received mine while yours is still being processed?

BW staff must be working like busy bees now. I have emailed Customer Service about the possibility to switch my order from 'new copy' to 'upgrade version'. It has been like 10 working days now and I have not heard from them yet. We all have to be patient.

Default MOdules

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Weaver View Post
    Don't forget, you have to order the modules before June 15! There won't be sales of either the main product or modules after that date!

Blessings,
    Glenn

Received a partial order today: 3 BW 10 media distribution.
    Did not receive the: MOD_BH Combination Offer: BDAG and HALOT
    Ordered at the same time.

IS this a media distribution?
    Download? (Never got an email with that).

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by reedhere View Post
    Received a partial order today: 3 BW 10 media distribution.
    Did not receive the: MOD_BH Combination Offer: BDAG and HALOT
    Ordered at the same time.

IS this a media distribution?
    Download? (Never got an email with that).

Thanks!
    From what I understand, your modules are included on the usb drive, all you need is the codes to unlock them, which should be in your paperwork

My media replacement media drive arrived today. Ordered it in early June. Also ordered EDNT. It arrived via email the day after I placed the order it (the email contained the instillation code and instructions). My old media drive was rev. 1 and would no longer worked. After receiving the new replacement media it installed fine. The media contains the books to be locked.
    Charlie

Default Turnaround

The fulfillment house told me today that all single drive orders will be shipped by the end of the week. Volume orders with multiple copies will be shipped early next week.
    Thanks for your patience.

Mike