I'm having an issue and was wondering if I can get some help.

After exporting a Greek text using the "export database" tool, I try to open it in Sublime text editor, but all I get are characters like these:
{\f2\fbidi \fmodern\fcharset0\fprq1{\*\panose 02070309020205020404}Courier New;}
Export settings are set to Unicode and if I open the file with Word, it looks the way it should. But I'd rather not use Word, as it is really slow with such large files. I guess it has something to do with the encoding the editor is using when opening the file, but after changing it to almost every possible option without success, I gave up and came here to ask.

Thank you.