Thread: Analysis Window Resources not updating

Default Analysis Window Resources not updating

For some reason, my Analysis Window/Resources tab no longer updates. It seems to be stuck on James 2:9. Additionally, my 2nd Analysis window, when on Mss tab, does not update the text differences unless I click into the dialog box. However, the image does update. Perhaps I accidentally entered a keyboard shortcut that froze this? Does anyone know why I'm might be having this trouble? Thank you!

Attachment 1659
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Eric; 03-19-2018 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    For some reason, my Analysis Window/Resources tab no longer updates. It seems to be stuck on James 2:9. Additionally, my 2nd Analysis window, when on Mss tab, does not update the text differences unless I click into the dialog box. However, the image does update. Perhaps I accidentally entered a keyboard shortcut that froze this? Does anyone know why I'm might be having this trouble? Thank you![/ATTACH]
    Since no else has responded, try this:

Close BW, then delete your bw1000.ini file in your BibleWorks folder. Restart BW. That will probably do the trick.

Thanks for responding. I tried this but when I did, it didn't recognize it as a registered copy. When I selected that I already registered it initialized without any of my customizations. Frankly, I'd almost rather live without the updating of the resource window than thy to remember all the settings I change.